Foreword

My name is Jennie kim. I'm just any other girl who loves her family and friends. If i were to define myself,it would be a small-potted plant with white ribbon. A potted-plant that will stay beside a big tree which represent my family. I live in a simply ordinary family where my father works as an officer at a well-known company while my mother is just a housewife. I'm the eldest child in the family and i have one little sister who is five years younger than me. Ella, Throughout my childhood i can recall many memories  that caused emotional delight as well as emotional devastation. I had a normal as a young girl who has many good childhood friends. We used to play skipping, catching, grasshopper at the field or even sometime got a bicycle race along the street of our housing area.

However, there were all old stories of my childhood days. I have never expected this would happen to me. Now at my early  twenties and I am BLIND . After an  accident which caused my blindness . I felt like it was the end of mylife. There's no different in my world.  Whether is it day or night, it will be the same- dark . My visual impairment affected my life tremendously. I could no longer move freely. I could no do all things by myself. Everything was restricted. Day by day. I learn to accept my fate and i restart to build my courage. I learn how to use the cane. I developed my acute sense of surrounding and not to forget i was trained for some living skills. When i was in sorrow of thinking about my life and future, my Mom used to  comfort me by saying "Now you're a sleeping beauty in a forest. You shall fall into a deep slumber and your prince shall come and awake you" How i would believe that? It was just a fairy tale. But my mom said "Between"once upon a time" and "Happy ever after" Lies a timeless,every changing world, where everything is impossible and dreams do come true" And you know what?  It's true. My prince is here for me.

She is Lisa, Lisa is my eyes. Through her eyes i see the sky, the sea and undisturbed grassland. When i am with her , i feel that I'm special. I feel there's nothing in this world beyond my capabilities. She listen to what i have to say, as if it were of utmost importance. When i need her, she is there for me out of nowhere. She is everything i got. You know why?  She is literally a guiding light in my world. Theres no reason to lament for being blind. She completes me. Lisa use to tell me, in this world, there a lot of people who were more misfortune than me. So there's no reason for me to be miserable about my condition. Have you ever wonder how come in this world,  A person like Lisa would ever fall in love with a blind woman like me? Do you want to know how i met my Lisa?