Part 4 - The Teams

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand what you are speaking Yoongi hyung?", Jungkook was confused

"Little shit, listen, You know that your hyung called her pig and all that scene happened. Just tell me now how does Ara look like?"

Jungkook was processing everything and finally he found it

"Aunt Kim", Jungkook yelled.

"Do you remember Jungkook ah, I used to tell you that my mom calls me little pig and I used to call her pig back, and I was small then, and she never stopped me too and then God took her away from me"

Jin sobbed in between and the other two held him tight. Jin lost his mother as she had health issues and he became miserable for few years unable to digest the truth. He was just a 5 year old kid then, from then he grew up without his mother, and later met his two brothers. His mother used to playfully call him little pig and he used to call her my pig, the same way. He was small then and his mother didn't complain either. Her death is something which Jin couldn't take in Even till now, he badly misses her.

"But hyung, isn't it wrong to like her just because she looked like aunt, I mean you have to feel for her", Jungkook was trying to get words.

"I know it is wrong, but ever since I met her......"

"Did you?", both of them were shocked at his words.

"Yeah, it wasn't a pleasant one, but she is really nice, I mean she looked so cute even with those bruises on and you know she was so shy when I went near her. She looked so lost and nervous. And you know what?.......", he was speaking continuously and his eyes filled with excitement. Jungkook and Yoongi just looked at each other and smiled.

"Jin", Yoongi interrupted him."I don't think you are just attracted to her, you are literally whipped for her" while Jin blushed at that statement.

"But it just happened in a day", Jungkook was surprised.

"Time isn't a matter Jungkook, it's the feelings that matter"

"Oh calm down lover boy, it is still one-sided, she didn't even reply your message", Yoongi felt everything cringe.

"I am happy for you hyung, Ara noona is nice too", Jungkook hugged his hyung.

"Hey, isn't she the same age as yours?"

"Whoever becomes Jin hyung's girlfriend , that girl will automatically become my noona, even if she is smaller than me", Jungkook stated with his bunny smile.

"Don't hurt her", Yoongi warned Jin while slipping into their hug. Jin just smiled finally having his perplexed thoughts now in peace.

Jin Pov

I am really happy that they understood me. They have always been my support since the start. I really want to date Ara, I want to know her more and cheer for her loudly during the match. I felt my cheeks red at that thought. I looked up my phone to still see my message unread. It is midnight, I don't know why, but I want to talk to her. Ugh! Why am I even behaving like a love-sick teenager? And yeah I dialed her number. I switched on the recording to hear her voice again. It was just ringing and I knew she is not going to lift the call and was about to cut it, she answered

"Hello", I spoke nervously

"Which idiot calls someone in the midnight?", she was yelling on the other side.

"Hey!!", I was about to say something

"Asshole, pig, bastard, how dare you disturb my angelic sleep. Do you even have a heart? Are you an animal"