Hide & Seek |David Dobrik|

Start from the beginning

You slid down the side of the hill and ran to the city. Your feet hitting the pavement as you ran deeper into the city you'd lived in for a long time. You spotted a cop car and cried in relief as you approached it.

"Help me please!" You cried to the two men who sat in the car. Your body collapsing from exhaustion

They stepped out and came to your side helping you back up. Your bloody knees and hands shaking as they guided you to the car. Just as you thought you were safe, a gun went off. The officer to your left became limp and fell making you scream. The other officer drew his gun and turned around aiming it at the person you were running from.

"Put down your weapon now!" The officer yelled "I've got an officer down at"

A scream passed your lips as he also collapsed to the floor now dead. You hastily picked up the gun and aimed it at your tormentor. Your tears soaking your cheeks as you readied yourself to shoot him.

"Put the gun down before you hurt yourself baby" He smiled

"Shut the fuck up!" You demanded "I'm not playing these games with you anymore"

"Shoot me then babygirl" He smirked tauntingly "you wouldn't shoot your lover would you?"

"You're nothing to me" You hissed

"You're in love with me!" He yelled "Now put the fucking gun down and come home with me"

"No"

You slowly began to walk back towards the cop car that was still running. You could faintly hear the sirens approaching where you were. You had to stall before they got to you.

"Y/N lets go now" He snapped

"I'm not going with you" You said

"I thought you loved me? Why won't you come home with me" He cried out "I'll be better I promise"

"I regret loving you! I regret being with you" You sobbed still holding the gun tightly

A hot white pain burned your leg as you fell to the floor. He had just shot you and you were now unable to run again.

"You didn't mean that!" He frowned "You love me!"

"I don't love you" You screamed "Let me go please"

Another wave of pain hits you as your other leg receives a new gun wound. You scream in pain and look at him, you shoot the gun hitting him in the shoulder. He hisses in pain and lifts the gun towards you again. You felt the gun slip from your fingers as you stared in fear.

More cops have arrived and are now surrounding you. His eyes wild as they looked around, the sounds of the officers yelling for him to put his weapon down was deafening but it was silenced when he looked you in the eyes.

"I love you" He cried angrily "If I can't have you then neither can the world"

"David no!" You screamed as he shot the gun

Everything went in slow motion, the gunshots from the police hitting David's body. He fell to the floor, his blood surrounding his body. You felt numb, but also relief. You couldn't feel the pain of the bullet wound in your chest as you tried to breathe.

"Ma'am stay with us" An officer said holding pressure to all the wounds you had.

"He's gone" You quietly said feeling the darkness cloud your vision.

Your heart slowing and your body numb as you slowly began to let out your final breaths. The officer begging for you to wait for the paramedics to arrive. A single tear rolling down your face as you took one final look into the dark night sky.

"I'm free"

_________________________________
Hello I'm sorry for being so inactive

I hope everyone is safe and doing well during these times. I hope everyone has been taking it upon themselves to become educated and help with the black lives matter movement.

This is a safe place. no discrimination, ignorance or negativity will be tolerated on my page.

All lives can't matter until black lives matter, the brutality brought upon the black community by officers who's oath is to protect its citizens, is disgusting and inhumane. The lives taken by the police can never be given back and the trauma placed upon those who endure their actions can't be fixed. Without justice there will never be peace.

I am not black but I stand with you, I mourn with you, I fight for you, I see you.

If you would like to learn more or donate please refer to the link down below. Everyone please stay safe and never stop fighting.

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co