Extra chapter!

This is not part of the original story. This is a side story of Sakaru/ Yuki/Misaki's birthday as it was my birthday as well (yay! Finally 16!) And since Sakaru/ Yuki/ Misaki is based off myself (not the sickness though! ...but I do have asthma... it counts right?) I thought why not? So enjoy!

It was with great reluctance that I got out of bed. Christmas had just past so I could finally sleep in but a constant pounding on my door kept me from the heaven known as sleep. Opening the door Kira and Hotoru smiled up at me after seeing who it was I shut the door again. I got up for this?

Mumbling things about stupid persistent friends I went back to bed. Just after closing my eyes and letting the dreams evade my mind I was pounced on by two heavy objects.

" What the hell guys?!" I shouted once they got off of me. They both just grinned before shoving colourfully wrapped presents in my face.

"Surprise!" They shouted in unison smiling.

"Didn't Christmas pass already?" I ask remembering just two days ago the feast we made.

"Its your birthday stupid!" Kira shouted smacking the back of my head.

"Ow... really? Wow! Now can I sleep?" I ask deadpanning.

" No! Get your lazy ass up!" Hotoru shouted while tugging at the blankets but I held on tightly.

" If you don't get up I guess I must call Ethan and tell him you miss him!" Kira said in a singsong voice her phone out about to press dial.

I shot up so fast I got dizzy. The world spun for a few seconds while Hotoru kept me upright.

"You do realise that if you call him that he will take it as an invitation that you like him," Hotoru said raising her eyebrow at Kira who froze.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kira screamed dropping her phone.

I shivered remembering the boy from our school who always watches us. Hotoru saw me shiver and gave a sympathetic smile.

"So since I was woken up at an ungodly hour-" I started but Kira and Hotoru interrupted me.

"It's 11 o'clock!" They both deadpanned and it this an anime a sweat drop would appear.

"It's still ungodly. Anyway what did you want?" I ask them signing at the thought of not sleeping longer.

"Its your birthday! We are going out but first! Presents!" Kira shouted before shoving the brightly colored covered box in my face.

The box was wrapped in a shiny silver with a blue ribbon tied in a neat bow at the top. Carefully taking the wrapping off a brown box was shown but before I could open the box a little yelp was heard outside the door. Kira went and opened the door and in bounded a black puppy. The puppy was completely black except for its right ear that was a silver/ grey. Its eyes were a crystal blue that faded to black as it went out from the pupil.

" Oh my god! He is so kwaai!" I shouted as he stood on his hind legs next to the bed with his front paws on the covers and his tail wagging behind him.