48 - THE END CAUSE A GIRL TIRED OF WRITING

"You guys are really leaving." Taylor sighed, sadly. She looked at the group of the boys, who were sitting across from us. "School is going to be boring next year." She mumbled.

We were sitting with everyone as they waited on their flight to start boarding. Marcella didn't show up, she was supposed to but she became busy at the last minute. It was Dannie, Taylor, and I. Dannie was here to see Hoseok
off. It was kind of comical because Hoseok had the biggest smile on his face, while Dannie had a frown. She kept saying the corniest shit like South Korea was taking her smile and sunshine away. They became extremely close, not quite dating yet but their friendship was admirable. Hoseok was being strong for the both of them, I could tell. He always said there was no point of everyone being sad.

"Cheer up." Namjoon sighed. "You'll see us again. It's not like we're not going to stop talking to each other."

"It's not the same as seeing you guys." Taylor pouted. "I never had a group of friends like this before. It sucks that it's being taken away because you guys want to pursue your dreams."

"You could've left with our parents." Seokjin stated. "Don't be a Ashley."

I raised my eyebrows, whistling. "At least he didn't say Karen."

She rolled her eyes, huffing. "This is racism against my white culture."

"We've heard that before." Jungkook sarcastically, said. "We'll miss you too, Taylor."

"I'm coming back." Taehyung added. "If that counts." He shuddered as he glanced out the huge windows, his eyes on the planes. "Anything that defy gravity is the devil."

"I agree with that." I, too, was eyeing the airplanes. "It doesn't logically make sense."

"You two are idiots."

"That's not nice, Hoseok. But you've gotta point." Dannie agreed. "Those two have been given me idiot vibes since day 1."

All I heard was Seoul and I knew that it was time for them to leave us. My hands was becoming clammy as it dawned on me that all seven were about to leave to a country that was on the other side of the world. Taehyung was coming back, but he was leaving at that moment. Yoongi? God knows when he would be back. He was too talented. He wouldn't be back anytime soon.

"That's us." The finality was setting in. They were all standing up, grabbing their things. Namjoon was the first to give me a hug, goodbye.

"Don't forget to text me when you guys settle down." I told him, "I know majority of you have international call and text. Jungkook was the only one that didn't bother to add it to his plan. Make sure you make him add it, by the way. He's so anti social sometimes."

Namjoon chuckled, "That's ironic coming from you but will do."

Hoseok dapped me up, I'm sure he did it to make me laugh, and it worked. "I'll do one better, I'll facetime you when we make it there." He smiled. "Thank you for supporting me."

"I always will."

Seokjin pulled me into a painful hug, he was an ass. "I'm going to think about you while on this flight. Think about the wedding we could've had, the kids you could've been pregnant with. Everything that you given up for that piece of—." Whacked! Yoongi smacked him in the back of the head before he could finish his sentence.

I shook my head, chuckling. "You're so dramatic and annoying. Make sure you text me when you guys touch down or our friendship is over with."

He dismissed me as Jungkook stretched his hand out and I looked at him oddly. He was scratching the back his head, as a little blush made its way on his cheek. "So, uh. I'll see you when I see you. I'll make sure to get international call and text added to my plan to text you."