28

"You can sit right here, Namjoon." I frowned at him, as I lead him to a booth at the cafe. "Are you sure all this studying is good for you? You look like you're going to pass out any minute." I added.

He shook his head at me while sliding into the booth. His eyes were glassy, and a bit bloodshot. He threw an energy drink away on his way in. It was like his 3rd one, I was worried. He looked deprived of life.

My frown deepened when I saw his hands shaking as he opened up his textbook. "I'm ok." He smiled, tiredly at me. "Thank you for letting me study here. It is a better atmosphere."

Poor Namjoon. He was trying so hard right now. Hope was right. He needed to relax.

"Uh, Can I get a really strong black coffee?" He asked.

More caffeine? I think not sir.

My eyes darted to the left when I saw movement coming from the back entrance near the bathrooms. They had finally made it in.

Jhope winked at me, and Marcy waved silently. They all popped over the side, shouting boo except Yoongi. He just walked around and slipped into the booth.

Jin sighed, "You're no fun."

Jimin and Taylor walked through the front entrance with a small gift bag in each of their hands. "Sorry, we had to run back to the car." Taylor apologized.

Namjoon was quiet, his eyebrows had furrowed together. His eyes finally focused on me and jhope. I think Jhope noticed what I noticed because he elbowed me.

It had took more than a second for Namjoon's eyes to actually focused on us.

"Did you two plan this?" He frowned, closing his textbook. "I seriously don't have time for this."

Jhope eyes darkened as he answered, "Namjoon, you've been studying all day and all night. We're trying to get back the old you. This you is sickening to watch and be around. You need to chill."

"He's right. You look sick. Why don't you take a break with us? We brought you a few things for when you start studying again to make things easier on you." Taylor added, smiling.

"We're worried about you." I finally spoke again. A little scared of his reaction.

He took a deep breath as he stood up, shaking his head. "Jung Hoseok, just because you have free time because you want to be a damn cliche rapper doesn't mean I have that free time. I'm trying to become something real, something more realistic. I don't have the time to play around like you all." He had to take breaths as he spoke, Marcy frowned and reached out to grab his arm. He yanked it away causing Yoongi to stand up and Jungkook to jump towards Namjoon since they were a little closer. Marcy backed away. "I got to go." Namjoon scowled.

Yoongi and Jungkook had their hands reached out towards him as the rest of us watched with horror. Namjoon didn't even feel his own body swaying.

Yoongi had a frightened look on his face but he kept his composure. "Dammit, Namjoon. Shut up and sit back down." He said. "Please."

But it was too late. Namjoon started to fall forward but Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jhope caught him before he could hit anything.

My heart was beating fast and my hands were shaking. I was completely terrified at this point.

"Shit." Jin mumbled, rushing over to them. "Come on, let's take him to the hospital. He's most likely sleep deprived and dehydrated. his body shut down on him."

I needed Kim Taehyung. Why wasn't he here? Why haven't he texted me back since this morning? I was scared and I needed him.

I took a step back, but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to them. It was Taylor. She was scared too but she was trying to be brave.