12

"Listen Tae, you have to be on my team because you and I both know that I suck at bowling. I rather weigh your team down then someone else." I had pulled Tae to the side when we made it to the bowling alley, I didn't need anyone else to hear what I had to say.

"I heard that and I fully agree that you should be on his team."

Why was I hearing Seokjin's voice?

Tae pointed behind me with a smirk on his face. "Because he's right behind you."

"And you said that out loud." Jin added, laughing. "So funny."

Tae and I looked at each other when we heard Seokjin's laugh and burst out laughing. "Oh my god, what the hell kind of laugh is that?" Tae managed to say while laughing.

"That's not nice, I'm your senior. It's not good to pick on me." Seokjin complained.

I calmed down and straighten my body back up because I almost folded like a chair from laughing so hard. I asked, "What are you doing here? Are you here with others?"

"He's here with Namjoon and I." Jhope popped up next to us, a smile on his face. "I didn't know you guys know each other."

"I only know that one." Seokjin pointed at me. He looked at Tae and said, "You must be Tae, the best friend. I'm Kim Seokjin, Her newest best friend and the leader of Namjoon and jhope."

"The leader, my ass." Jhope responded.

"I can't be replace. I'm too handsome." Tae said, unbothered.

Seokjin looked as if he was about to faint at Tae's words. "And I'm worldwide handsome. So who can't be replace?"

" Do you actually think you're better looking than me?" Tae looked at him, raising his eyebrows up. "Do you? In this economy?"

"Oh my god. This is ridiculous, I'm worldwide handsome. What are you saying?"

"Oh god. A pissing contest. Here we go." I mumbled. "Anyways, Tae I'm on your team."

"Wait, no. You're not on my team. I have to beat this Jin person now and you'll definitely weigh me down." Tae stated.

I pointed at Jhope before stomping away from them and back to the group. "Ugh. This is all your fault, Jhope!"

Taylor was laughing at something Namjoon was saying when I made it back to our lanes. Namjoon glanced at me before going back to entering names. "I'm guessing Tae didn't want you on his team. I'll put you on mine." He smiled. "So one team is Tae, Taylor, Yoongi, Jhope, and Marcella. My team is Me, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Rena. I feel like we have a strong team."

"I'm just saying we're going to take you guys down." Taylor said, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "When I do this, it's about to get serious."

"Oh god, Taylor's on my team. We might just lose." Tae groaned as he walked over to us.

Taylor smacked his arm, "Have faith in me, artistic jerk."

"What kind of comeback was that?" Jhope asked, as he sat down with his sprite. "I ordered a shitload of wings, I hope you guys are ready for them."

I shook my head, my face squished up into disgust. "Doesn't sound too good."

"Don't make that face. You look gross." Yoongi said, as he walked into our lane, Jimin was right behind him.

"Fucking Yoonmin." Taylor whispered, loudly. "Holy fuck, all of you actually look good today. Even that guy, whose name I don't know but damn."