31

I was standing at my locker, debating on if I should carry my textbooks or just wing it. We probably wouldn't used them anyway.

"You're thinking pretty hard. Never seen that before."

I shot the middle finger at Yoongi as I decided to not carry the textbooks. "Good morning to you too, lil meow meow." I rolled my eyes as I looked from my locker to him. I think my eyes almost popped out my head when I saw his new hairstyle. He had permed his hair and his bangs were falling onto his forehead in wavy curls. His dark hair always made him look unapproachable but when you realized he was one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, his looks didn't match his inner personality.

"I know I look good, but staring for too long can be looked at as impolite." He smirked, holding back a laugh.

I cleared my throat and looked away from him. I could feel a ramble coming on when I encounter a good looking guy. Yoongi's new look caught me off guard. I wasn't ready.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. You look good? Yoongi looks good? As in you. You really think you look good? I guess you do look good but that saying can go for a lot of things. Like that poster on the wall can look good. Your face could look good. Or your hair. I mean anything can look good you know?" Dammit. I'm rambling.

".... What in the fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi blinked.

"RENA BELDONIE!"

Oh shit. That was Taehyung's voice. An angry Taehyung.

I immediately cowered behind Yoongi. "Crap, crap, crap. I forgot that I drew on Tae's face last night."

"I don't think I should've stopped at your locker today. This was obviously a huge mistake." Yoongi sighed.

"Rena, what the fuck?!" Tae exclaimed as be pointed at his face.

Yoongi covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing at Tae's face. "Nice.. uh. Art?"

Tae glared at him, then brought his attention back to me. "This is what you do to someone that showed you great hospitality?! I let you sleep in my bed as you snored my ears off. This is the thanks that I get?!"

I peeked from behind Yoongi and pointed a finger at Tae. "Don't you lie. I do not snore." I stated, seriously. "Don't put that blasphemy on me."

"Oh really?" Tae replied, rolling his eyes at me. The mischievous smile that I was used to seeing when he was up to something, popped on his face. He pulled out his phone and my mind started to think back on if I snore or not.

"I swear if you have a video of me snoring, I'm going to kill you where you stand." I warned him.

Yoongi leaned towards Taehyung, full interest in the conversation now. "She's not going to do anything. It's two against one." Yoongi said. "let's see the video."

"The betrayal that I shouldn't be surprised by, but I am surprised by it." I said, shocked. "Kim Taehyung, I promise I'll never do anything to you again. Just don't show Yoongi the video."

Tae gave me an evil smirk. "Too late. You started this."

I smacked my forehead then rubbed it because I hit it too hard. "Ugh, I'm leaving. Yoongi don't you ever speak to me again!!" I shouted, before rushing off away from the embarrassment.

20 minutes into first period, My phone buzzed. I knew I should've put it on silent. I tried to ignore it but curiosity got the best of me and I found myself pulling out my phone.

1wordGenius: you have a cute snore. like a duck and monkey mixed together.

I was going to kill him.