32

"Taylorrr!" I exclaimed as I sat down in the seat next to her at lunch. Jimin, who was walking up to the table, gave me a dirty look. I stuck my tongue out at him and pointed at the seat across from me. "I beat you. Sit there. You've been hogging this girl for the past month. I've giving you enough time. It's back to the regular program now."

Truthfully, Taylor and I were trying to get Tae and Jimin speaking again. We didn't want things to be awkward on the beach trip nor did we want Tae to not go.

Jimin sighed, but sat down. "The regular program? Is there such thing as regular with you two?"

"Good point." Taylor agreed. "Taehyung, where's your food?" Her attention had switched to Tae, who walked to the table empty handed. "A growing teenage boy has to eat."

Taehyung looked at where Jimin was sitting, his face didn't show any annoyance as he sat down next to him. He frowned in the direction of the food line. "They ran out of burgers. I don't want cafeteria spaghetti. It's never good."

I pushed my plate towards him with my burger on it. "Here you can have mine." I offered.

"He can have mine." Jimin also added, a small blush on his face. "I, uh, grabbed two." So greedy.

Taehyung glanced from my plate to Jimin's plate. His hunger took over and he grabbed the wrapped burger from Jimin's plate. "Thanks man. I was starving." He said, a grateful smile appeared on his face. "Guess you're not that bad after all."

Taylor and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"That's all it takes?" We both stated at the same time. "Men are so simple." Taylor added, shaking her head.

"Tell me about it." I agreed. "Namjoon and Jhope made up quickly. Namjoon had said a dirty joke on accident which caused Jhope to laugh and then Namjoon caught on to what he had said and started laughing too. They both laughed so hard." I shook my head. "Taylor the joke wasn't that funny. Namjoon said sorry when the laughter died down and they were good."

"What kind of sorcery?" She blinked. "Guys are weird."

"But you like us." Jimin winked, biting into his burger.

Marcella's laughing and snorting caused all of us to turn our heads to her direction.
"I thought a pig was let loose in the cafeteria." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook was with Marcella with a huge grin on his face as he watched Marcella laugh, he slipped in his seat while pointing a thumb at her. "This girl has a laugh on her."

Marcella breathed out deep as she sat down, calming herself down. "I'm sorry but that was too funny, Jungkook."

"Jungkook is not that funny." I said to annoy him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "It's always a hater."

Taehyung glanced at Marcella and pointed at her face. "Your freckles look even cooler when your face is red from laughing that hard. Are you sure I can't draw you?" He pouted.

Marcella face turned even redder. "No way, you can't draw me! Draw Rena." I wanted to palm her face. How was that showing the guy you liked him?!

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. "If I wanted to draw Rena, I would. I've drawn her plenty of times. I'm talking about you."

Taylor grinned, knowingly. "Taehyung can draw perfectly. Paint too. You should let him do it."

"Rena you let Taehyung draw you?! The betrayal." Jungkook gasped. "I thought we had something special."

"You're not Yoongi." Jimin butted in. "You'll never be Yoongi, Jungkook."

"He doesn't need to be Yoongi." I shook my head at Jimin. "You're a dream destroyer. What is going on with you? Jungkook, I'll draw you and you can draw me."