41

"Summer vacation is so near that I can smell it." Hobi sighed.

I was swirling my pen around in my hand as I reread the words that I had written down. We were in Hobi's little diy studio. He wanted me to help write something for him to take with him to Seoul. After he saw Jimin's song, he wouldn't let it go until I agreed.

"It wouldn't be summer vacation for you since you're graduating this year." I replied. I paused and looked up at him. "What does summer vacation smell like?"

"Umm. Summer?" He said, unsure. He shrugged his shoulders. "It smells good. That's all I know."

I shook my head and focused back on my notebook. "I have no idea why I expected a realistic answer." A lavender scented candle was smelling up the room and music was playing low in background. "It's always so peaceful around you. So comforting. Especially when you're not talking."

"I didn't think that was going to end as a insult but it did." Hobi rolled his eyes. "I'm not surprised either."

My phone vibrated next to me and I laughed at Jimin's message. "Jimin told me not to write a something better for you." I said, shaking my head.

"I'm surprised you agreed to write a song for me."

Words popped in my head and my hand instantly started writing them on the paper. "I don't want you to forget about me. You'll remember me because of this." I said, slightly absentminded.

Seconds later, A hand plopped on my head. I looked up with a glare in my eyes, ready to set Hobi on fire. He cut me off before I could say anything by giving me a huge smile. "You're silly Rena. How can someone forget about you? You're awesome."

My irritation dropped when I realized he was just being J-hope. I shook my head, knocking his hand off of me. "Yeah you're right. I'll hold you to that."

"You're going to miss all seven of us. That's cute." He smirked. "Rena's gonna miss us, Rena's gonna miss us." He playfully sung.

My eyebrows raised up at his words. "Seven??" I started to list everyone that was going to Seoul this summer in my head. "You mean six?"

He gave me a crazy look. "Oh wait, if you count Tae just going to support Jungkook then you're right. Six. Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Myself, Jimin, and Yoongi." He counted on his fingers.

I tried to hide the confusion on my face when he said Yoongi's name. Yoongi haven't said anything about going to Seoul to me. I wasn't shocked that he would be going. It made sense that he would. I'm just confused on why he haven't brought it up yet but it was clear he had discussed it plenty of times with J-hope.

"Yeah. You're right." I nodded my head. "I'm surprised that Jin wants to be an actor. He'll make a good one. You can't really pinpoint him, he hides himself really well like a good actor."

"He's aight." Hobi said, his hand reached down and he pointed at a couple of words. "Piece of peace. I like it."

I pushed all thoughts of Yoongi to the back of my head. I was itching to ask him about it but if he haven't brought it up. It had to be a good reason. I had high faith in him. I'll have to be patient.

"You think I can be someone's peace?" Hobi's voice entered my ears again. This time he sounded a bit unsure. "Another human being can be someone's peace?"

"Wouldn't you say your parents are each other's peace?" I asked him. "Wouldn't your parents think you're their peace?"

"When you put it like that.." He mumbled. "But ...?"

"You're going to be millions of people's peace, J-hope. Trust me. It sounds ridiculous that humans can grow high admiration for another human as if the other isn't the same as them. But that's what we do. You and your music is going to be someone's escape from reality."