13

"Rena."

Concentrate, Ignore him, Concentrate.

"Pssst, Rena."

And as I took the shot, Yoongi shouted, "RENA!"

The gun fell out of my hand at his sudden loudness, causing me to miss the last shot and lose.

"Yoongi, get away from me." I took a deep breath, trying to control my temper. One look at his satisfied face made me pick up the gun and was about to beat him with it, when Namjoon grabbed it from my hand, but he grabbed it too hard and the handle part broke. Namjoon's eyes grew big.

Yoongi and I looked at each other then walked away from the scene really fast.

"You just had to make me lose. Are you really that much of a sore loser that you guys lost in bowling that you have to make us lose at the games too?" I huffed, annoyed at him. "Go bother someone else."

"Let's play this game." He stopped walking, his attention on something else other then what I was saying. He pointed to crossy road. "Its a two player."

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I asked him. But I found myself walking to the arcade game, I had it on my phone and I knew I could beat him at it. "Okay, lets play. If I win you have to do whatever I say for a day and vice versa."

He looked at me, raising his eyebrows up. "Are you sure about that?" He searched my face and shrugged his shoulders. "I would hate for that smug expression to be shaped into disappointment, but I guess it has to be done."

"Min Yoongi, I'm 100% sure that I'm going to win." I rolled up my sleeves and winked at him. "This game is my specialty. It's all about patience and timing."

"I don't understand why you're rolling up your sleeves and patience? That is something you lack." He chuckled.

I swiped my card on the game and waved my hand at him. "Yeah yeah, lil meow meow, lets play."

......
...........
.....................

"One more game."

"Nope."

"Come on Rena. It's only fair."

Min Freaking Yoongi was pouting right now and I was enjoying every bit of it.

"Sorry, I won all three games fair and square. Now you have to do everything I say for a day." I patted him on the shoulder, reassuringly. Ignoring the warmth coming from him, and how it felt good on my fingers. Was he naturally that hot?

"Rena, Yoongi!!"

I looked up to see Taylor, walking towards us with a yellow huge plush toy that was shaped as a triangle but had a body to it. The body looked as if it had on a huge onesie with polka dots. I subconsciously slipped behind Yoongi at the sight of it. For some reason it was giving me the creeps. She pushed it out towards us, grinning. "Look at this cute plush!! Jimin won it for me and I'm naming it Lola. Isn't Lola cute?"

I shook my head, answering her quickly. "No, not at all. It's the creepiest thing in the world and to be frank, it's terrifying me."

She gasped, taking a step forward closer to Yoongi since I was practically hiding behind him. "Rena, you're afraid of this?"

Yoongi lightly pushed the plush away from us. He glanced over his shoulder at me, but I didn't notice. I was too busy staring at the emotionless eyes of Lola that was trying to stare into my soul. "She's afraid of it. Don't give her a reason to have nightmares tonight." He leaned closer to Taylor, "But I think Lola is pretty cute." He winked at her.