33

renabeldonie: hoseok, i told dannie you're picking her up. i lied and said you live closer to her

jhope: i love you @ rena

renabeldonie: don't push it buddy

Vantae: push it real good

jungkook: what the hell is going on here

ParkJimin: stop texting and driving. just get here already so we can make our way to the beach!

"Yeah Taehyung. Stop texting and driving." I said, moving his phone from his lap so he couldn't grab it anymore.

"I would argue with you but you're right." He replied. "I'm surprised you didn't ride with Yoongi."

I looked up from crossy road on my phone, confused by his words. "Why would I ride with Yoongi? You and I stay closer than anyone else. It would be smart to ride with you or you ride with me." I said in a obvious tone.

"Because you guys like each other, right?" bitterness dripping in his voice. "He's eventually going to be the one you're always riding with. You're going to eventually leave me behind."

"Kim Taehyung stop being ridiculous. No one, not even a guy, nor a girl, will ever come in between you and I. So shut up with that taking someone from someone talk. I like Yoongi but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you behind." I rolled my eyes at his crazy thinking. "Please don't think thoughts like that. Ok?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry." Tae finally replied, pouting. "I just needed to be reassured. You've grown really close to him and you've been happy lately. I think that everyone coming together has been a good effect on the both of us."

"It has." I agreed. "Even Marcella. To think we've only known her for over a month. She's a pretty chill person."

"But she won't let me draw her!" Tae whined. "She's beautiful and I want to capture her features. Or maybe I should paint her. Maybe both. Shit it doesn't matter. She won't let me."

I grinned as I looked at the frustration grow on his face. "You really want to draw her. I've never seen you worked up before about drawing someone."

The frustration slipped from his face and was replaced with a hard thinking look. "I don't know how to explain it.. I know I want to draw her though." He stated as we pulled into a nice sized house. By nice sized, I meant huge. It wasn't a mansion but the house was huge. It had a three door garage and the backyard looked like it had a pool.

"I didn't know Jimin's family was rich." I mumbled. "No wonder he's always skipping class to dance. He could slip the teachers some money to pay for better grades."

"I definitely would do that." Tae said as he hopped out the car. Literally, hopped.

I shook my head at him. You have way too much energy." I got out on my side and we made our way to the front door, I handed Tae back his phone as I used my other hand to knock on Jimin's door. "Your hoes were texting you, by the way."

He made a face at me, then rolled his eyes. "Haha. I guess this what it feels to be like jhope and his nonexistent hoes."

"That's cruel bro."

"Why are you talking like a dude?" Jimin was saying as he opened the front door, a huge smile on face, like always. "Women don't say bro." He continued.

"She's not a woman." Taehyung replied, "Look at her."

Taylor's head popped over Jimin's shoulder as she looked me up and down. "She looks pretty woman to me."