22

Today I was nervous because I had to go to therapy with my parents after class. I was also VERY confused on why Jimin went off on me yesterday. On top my confusion, I was irritated by it now. The more I thought about it the angrier it made me.

I slammed my locker shut, surprising a sleepy face Taylor, who had just walked up. She yawned, and covered her mouth. "Who pissed in your cheerios?"

"Jimin." I answered. "What is his problem?"

Her sleepy expression switched to a confused one. "Is it because he went over Marcy's house yesterday?"

"No. He went off on me and called me obnoxious and rude. He said you and yoongi shouldn't be friends with someone like me. I have no idea what I did to him. It's pissing me off. I thought Jimin and I were friends."

I get it. That's why I was feeling upset. I was hurt over Jimin's words because I truly did think we were friends. For him to think otherwise was a slap in my face.

I took a deep breath. I raised my hand up to stop Taylor from speaking. "You know what maybe if I speak to him face to face, everything will be ok." I nodded my head, sure of my idea.

"Umm. I don't know. Jimin can be very uhh.. not jimin when he's in a bad mood." Taylor said, scratching her cheek. "I don't think you should do that."

I shook my head, dismissing her words. My eyes had already found jimin. He was standing next to Yoongi by his locker. "It'll be ok. I'll just talk to him." Everything had to be ok. I didn't want Jimin to be upset with me.

"What's up?" Tae greeted, walking up to us with a iced caramel macchiato in his hand. "What did I just walk into?"

"Give me a second, Taehyung. I need to speak with Jimin." I held my books a little tighter and made my way over to Jimin and Yoongi.

A smile grew on Yoongi's face when he saw me, he gave a slight wave. Jimin looked up to see what had caught Yoongi's attention. His face dropped when he realized it was me.

"Why does jimin look so sour?" Tae voiced. I didn't realized Taylor and Tae had followed me.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out." I answered.

Jimin shook his head. His permed, dark hair, shook in his face. His face was full of irritation when he glanced at me. "Taylor, with all due respect, I don't want Rena around me."

Yoongi even looked shocked at Jimin's words. Taylor's mouth dropped open and Tae's eyebrows furrowed and a frown appeared on his face.

"That's mean, Jimin. What did Rena do to you?" Taylor managed to get out, not liking Jimin's rudeness.

"I'll speak for myself. Thank you, Taylor." I finally found my voice. "What did I do to you, specifically? I've been nothing but nice to you. I'm not Taylor's nice, I'm not Yoongi's nice. But I've never done anything to hurt you intentionally. So where's this coming from?"

"I'm quite confused too." Yoongi was looking in between Jimin and I trying to figure out what was going on.

Tae moved closer to me. "And I don't like you speaking to Rena like that."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Maybe I never liked Rena to begin with. I just knew she was friends with Taylor and could help me get closer to her.  I'm sorry, Yoongi. I'm sorry, Taylor." His eyes softened when he looked at Taylor. "I can't be like everyone else. I can't deal with her. I'm not going to follow behind her like a lovesick puppy like Taehyung clearly does. I don't get how no one can see that he's in love with her. I just can't pretend like I like those people in the group chat anymore. I rather just deal with you and yoongi."