34

I didn't like the energy that I was getting from Yoongi. Did he know Dannie? and How? Why was he acting so nervous? We were friends. He could tell me his thoughts. I wasn't going to judge him.

It's not like I would be jealous. I don't get jealous. It's not like I thought Yoongi only gave me attention and I was the first girl he has ever treated differently from everyone else. It's not like we're together.

Nope, I wasn't jealous.

So when Jimin went to answer his door again for Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, and Dannie. I found myself, moving to sit next to Taylor. Yoongi had sent me a questioning look but I ignored it.

"What's wrong with you?" Taylor asked, as she sat down her cellphone. "I can sense it from a hundred million thousands ones tenths of miles away."

"First of all. What?" I was thrown off by all those.. uh. miles. "Okay. Anyway. I think Yoongi might know Dannie and it's giving me bad vibes. I'm not jealous but what if he smiles at her the way he smiles at me when she walks around the corner."

"You sound jealous for someone that's not jealous."

"I'm not jealous." I responded. "We're not even dating me for to be jealous."

Taylor gave me a knowing look. "Well if you're not jealous and if you two aren't dating. Then should it matter if he knows Dannie or smile at her?"

"It doesn't."

"Why aren't you two dating anyway? I told you to go for it. It's not just you. Yoongi isn't pushing either. I don't understand. He clearly likes you. Hell. The boy might just be in love with you." Taylor mumbled. She glanced at Yoongi from her peripheral vision. "What's up with him?"

"Does it matter?" I asked. "We're both clearly not rushing into anything. I never said I wanted to date him anyway." I whispered. "I'm ok with how things are." I knew I was lying with the way my heart was pulsing, and the uneasiness I was feeling with the words that was coming from me.

"You're lying." The sharpness in her tone made me look twice at Taylor's face. She was glaring at me. The hell did I do? She placed a hand on my shoulder. "You and Taehyung might be closer than you and I. But I can assure you that I know you just as much as he does. You're lying. You told me to go for my happiness and that's what I did. You know I was jealous when I realized Yoongi actually had eyes for you and not me. I knew that he did since I started at this school because my eyes were always on him and his eyes were either somewhere else or on you. And your eyes? You always seemed to be watching him for your obvious reasons. You didn't like him, but you were definitely interested in him. That's why you were so easily annoyed by him. NOBODY in the school has ever held your attention for so long, but Yoongi did. You never thought why? and now you're trying to tell me that you'll settle with just being his friend. You're lying. You told me to go for my happiness. Now I think you should grasp for yours. Or do you want Dannie to take it? Because I think they just might do know each other." She said, as Dannie came into the living room after Hoseok, looking jittery. My eyes went from her to Yoongi, and it was confirmed. They definitely knew each other. Yoongi wouldn't look like he was going to throw up when he saw her, if he didn't know her. And Dannie's eyes had widened but she was better at hiding her reaction to him.

"I'm not enjoying this one bit." I frowned.

How did they know each other?

A happy spark flew through Dannie's eyes when she spotted me on the floor. She waved at me, and I waved back. I couldn't treat her any differently because of something I don't know about.

Jhope grinned at me, before looking around the room at everyone. "Before things can be awkward. Everyone except Rena. This is Dannie. Dannie, the blue haired guy is Kim Taehyung, the ones standing next to me is Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin, The tall blonde guy is Kim Namjoon, the guy that invited us, Park Jimin, and the one that's sitting all the way over there, he's Rena lover, that's Min Yoongi. You see her." He pointed at Taylor. "Park Jimin's lover. Her name's Taylor. She's the nicest out of everyone here."