38

After a relaxing weekend at the beach with everyone, Tuesday came around quickly. We were out of school on Monday because of some kind of maintenance they were doing in certain parts of the building.

I yawned as I entered the school building. I was stopped by Jungkook before I could get to my locker.

"If I send you videos of me rapping, singing, and dancing. Could you critique me? I'm trying to prepare myself for the summer." He said, "Oh and Good morning."

"Don't tell me you plan on auditioning in South Korea too?" I asked. "You guys really hate America."

Jungkook laughed, "It's not that we hate America. You have to admit it's harder for people of my race to make it here. It'll be easier in South Korea, then I plan on coming back. I have a game plan."

"You're right." I nodded my head. "You can send me anything and I'll tell you how I feel about it."

"Thank you!" He grinned, excitedly as he ran off to do whatever Jungkook does in the morning. He had to much energy, I don't understand where he was getting it from at 8am.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Hobi were going to try their luck in South Korea. I wouldn't admit it to them, but I was going to miss them. I knew they were going to make it overseas. They weren't going to be back anytime soon once they leave for the summer. Hobi also graduate this year. He didn't need a reason to come back. He was free to do whatever he wanted.

The sight of Yoongi standing at my locker made my thoughts drift away from Hoseok. He was looking down at his phone as he leaned against my locker.

"Why do you look so serious?" I asked when I was closer to him. His head popped up at my voice, and he shook his head.
"I was ordering things around in my phone." He answered, he locked his phone and put it out towards me. "My code is 0979."

I gave him a dumbfounded look. "Why do I need your code? or your phone?"

He grabbed my hand, and placed his phone in my palm. "Because you said you wanted to hear my music. It'll be too much if I sent it all to you. You can go to my files and listen to them. You can give me my phone back during 3rd period."

"I feel so honored." I gasped, as I slipped his phone in my back pocket. "I finally get to hear the great genius, min yoongi."

"And you should be." He grinned. "When I become famous, remember that you were one of the first to know how I great I was."

"I'll be your biggest fan. The leader of your fan club." I threw my things in my locker, ignoring the disapproving glance that Yoongi gave me. He was a neat freak. "Will you give yourself a stage name? Or if you get signed to a company, do you think they'll give you one?"

He shuddered at the thought. "Stage names are so corny. But if a company try to make me choose one or give me one, I'll have to think of something."

I eyed his pale skin as I slammed my locker shut. "What about snow?"

"I don't hit women but I almost hit you."

"Ok ok." I laughed at his face. "Um.. what about little yoongles?"

He fought back a smile and shook his head. "Alright, I'm walking away now." He started to move away and I followed behind him.

"Wait. ok. I'll think of one by 3rd period." I stated. "A really good one that will fit you and it will come from my heart. Ok, lil meow meow?"

He reached back and grabbed my hand, pulling me upward so that I was matching his steps. I had no idea where Jungkook got his energy from. But I know I was now getting mine from the warmth and feel of Yoongi's hand wrapped around mine.