Choice A) (Lily Ending)

Start from the beginning

Lily said shakily. You put an awkward hand on her shoulder, and she shuffled a little closer. She curled into you, and let out a little sob.

"I sh-shouldn't have l-l-let him-let him c-come."

She hiccuped, clenching the fabric of your (shirt/dress/hoodie/whatever) in her hand.

"It isn't your fault. You couldn't have known this would happen."

You soothed.

"B-but I shouldn't have let him stay. H-he should b-b-be home with M-mom and D-d-dad."

She wept.

"And you and K-kid-if you die it'll be my fault too-"

"Hey."

You interrupted.

"We all chose to come. It isn't like you forced us to come down here."

Lily looked at you, eyes shining with tears, and she smiled, her lips trembling, but still.

"Thank you (Y-Y/N)."

She mumbled, her face hidden in your shoulder.

You passed a few seconds in silence.

"Um, (Y/N)?"

Lily said awkwardly.

"Yeah?"

"You have something on your nose."

Lily said.

More awkward silence. You crossed your eyes trying to see what it was, and you realized it was blood.

"Should I get it?"

Lily squeaked. You laughed.

"Go right ahead."

She awkwardly brushed the blood of onto her finger.

"Got it."

She whispered. You laughed a little.

"Wonder how that happened."

You said sarcastically, and she giggled.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe between the two major head wounds today. But noooooooo, that would be too far fetched."

Lily deadpanned.

You both looked at each other, and giggled.

"I think we will have to leave him in the elevator, with one or both of the hall monitors watching him."

You said after a little while. She grimaced.

"I hardly think that either of them could protect him in a fight."

She grumbled. You sighed.

"You know we don't have a better option. I'd love to leave Emma here, but I can't see her agreeing to that, and it would be more to protect her than to protect Billy. You know for a fact that neither me or Kid is getting left here, and we need Penny, whether you like her or not."

Lily looked at you.

"I don't hate Penny. Billy doesn't either, not like Kid does. Or like Monty does. But both of them have special places in their hearts for Penny-hatred. Me and Billy don't like her, because she keeps people in line with fear, and the fact that she is capable of hurting so many people in other versions of this time, but I don't hate her."

She said, sounding a little hurt, and then she squinted.

"What about Monty?"

She asked. You turned to look at him, and he was glaring at Lily.

"No way! I can FINALLY WALK, AND NOW YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME TO BABYSIT?"

Monty blasted, looking outraged. You laughed hollowly.

"Hall monitors it is."

Lily huffed.

Another silence.

"Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but trust me when I tell you that I'm worried about Billy. I would never do anything to hurt him."

You said finally. 

Lily gave you an unbelieving look.

"Really? Why?"

Lily asked suspiciously. 

"Because.....I care about you guys."

You said slowly. This was the part of conversations you used to leave to Theresa, or Astrid, or preferably Ella (Bro, I haven't talked about them since the first chapter......huh). You weren't a big fan of this part of conversations, where you had to place words carefully, instead of just saying whatever.

Lily was giving you the weirdest look ever, and you did not appreciate it, because oh my gosh shit, was that the wrong thing to say, and now you were worried that you had said the wrong fucking thing, goddamnit.

The next thing that came out of her mouth utterly surprised you.

"Oh. You do? I.....well, I thought you were here to help because you, um, liked Kid."

Lily said awkwardly. You blushed.

"No! NO, WRONG NOPE. NO THANK YOU, I'LL PASS."

You blurted.

"I mean, seriously! He's my friend, but he MY FRIEND."

You added. Lily laughed.

"Oh. That's......nice. Yay?"

Lily said, he face doing that weird thing again.

"Are we ready to get going?"

Penny asked, her eyes firmly on the ground.

"Almost. One thing I need to do first."

Lily said. She took a deep breath, and leaned over and kissed you on the cheek.

The End.

(Choice B) will be written soon-ish, but it turns out I have to actually DO SOME OF MY SCHOOL WORK, which is a HUGE SURPRISE, so it might take a few days)