2:3

I shivered and stared out the window. Space was gorgeous. Outer space was mysterious and secretive. The orange, blue, purple, and golden planets slowly passed by. Craters, meteors, and white gases floated around. It was a beautiful world, and certainly a glorious creation.

"What was that man talking about," I asked myself.

He could've meant something else, but everything he said struck me. Sapphire certainly had a negative effect on him, but then again, so did J'Hero.

"He's crazy. Everything he said is crazy." I sighed and pressed my hand against the window.

"No he is not crazy..."

I turned around. "North?"

No answer.

"Who's there? Thief of Space?"

No answer.

"Hello?"

"Icefire... Do not be afraid." A voice echoed softly throughout the room.

"Who is that?" I turned around and stared. But I didn't see anyone.

"You're thoughts are being read. I know what you're thinking. Do not fear me."

I looked around. "Where are you?"

The voice echoed back, "I am nearby. I am in the room. When you see me, do not panic. But let peace cross you... Please?"

I tried to relax. "Alright, then. Show yourself to me." Casually, I put my hands on my hips. But slowly, one of my hands brushed over my sword. If I needed it, I would easily grab it.

"Let go of your weapon, Icefire. Or shall I call you Queen Cherry?"

I blinked slowly. "Show yourself. Make yourself known."

A black figure slowly walked out of the darkness. A low sound of a motor roared softly. A giant chainsaw was visible.

I backed up. "Come closer."

The figure stepped into the light. It was a young man, my age, at the least. He had a ripped gray cloak, a gas mask, and body armor. He had a black chest plate and black pants. Black on top of black; he also had goggles. His dark brown hair was ruffled and sticking out at all angles. It was as if he had returned from battle.

I pointed at his goggles. "Sir, take off your goggles."

So he did. Pale silver eyes stared at me. He had a scar over his right eye, and his mask covered the rest.

"Your mask?"

He gently pulled it down, and I saw a regular face. Then again, he had a burn on the side of his face. It stretched down from his mouth, to his chin... And down. Silver eyes... A burn...

"Do I... Know you?"

He stared back at me. "Yes, yes you do." A faint smile ctossed his face. "You know me," he sighed.

I gleamed. "I know you! It's you! You've come back!" I ran up to him and hugged him, catching him off guard, he dropped his weapon.

He gently patted my back. "Of course I'm back."

"J'Hero Bro!" I laughed. Joy overwhelmed me. "You have returned!" I pulled away and stared at him. "You look so different!"

He smiled and blinked. "So do you. Where's your tiara?"

I jumped. "It's in storage!"

He looked around. "Where is everyone?"

I laughed and twirled around in circles. "Thief of Space! Thief! THIEF OF SPACE YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!"

She rushed in, exaughsted. "What? What is-" She stared speechless at J'Hero Bro. Without waiting, she lunged for him and squeezed him. "You're back! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

I felt a warm drop sink down into my cheek. I was starting to cry. Tears of joy, I was crying for the first time in centuries! "He has come back to us..."

J'Hero pulled us both in. "GROUP HUG!"

Thief of Space gleamed from ear to ear. "I haven't seen you in so long..."

We all laughed, cried, and smiled. This was a miracle.