3:1

Hey Everyone! This is icydjemem and you are now in Part 3! Just warning you- part 3 will be narrated by more characters than just Icefire. Whew, that went downhill. Rereading my own novel is setting me on edge!! But I won't keep you waiting for long. Here is the first chapter of part 3!!! :)

Icefire

I watched the Mythreans' crops glow hazel in the morning light. I grabbed my staff and stood up. I walked straight into Mythrean land. Then some women noticed me coming, and they called out to me. But anger was too strong, and it felt like it was burning me alive. "I AM ICEFIRE!" I threw my scepter into the field of grain and fruit trees. The giant jewel glowed, and all of the grain stalks around my staff erupted in flame! Women screamed and ran away from the wildfire, but it was too late. The fire spread quickly, and burnt trees to the ground. Fruit shriveled and twisted under the flames, and the fire reached the women. All too quickly, the wildfire surrounded the women and sent all possible escape routes up in flame! "ARE YOU AFRAID?!"

Their eyes were filled with loss. One of them was so young, looked like a 16 year old if she was mortal. She faced me and asked, "Why are you doing this to us? We never harmed you."

I growled, and announced, "Your high lord, J'Hero Bro! HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID!" My scepter flew back to me, and at the same time, the flames had engulfed the women. Their screams died out with the fire. I flew over the field of ashes, and landed on the nearest side of Mythrea. My staff planted itself in the borderline, and from the black jewel came rock- concrete. It spread high over the entire city, and the concrete formed in a dome over all of Mythrea.

I smiled at the giant concrete dome surrounding Mythrea. I lifted my scepter and jumped up. I ran up the wall of the dome. Once I was at the top of this mountain, I let the jewel glow and shimmer. The jewel created a hole. It showed all of Mythrea inside.

I laughed, "THUNDER!" As I had called, lightning and thunder trembled the dome, and the torturous pain had begun. "LIGHTNING! STORM! FIRE!" I whirled my scepter in the air. It twisted and turned around, and the smoke had caught the wind. I pointed the staff down into the hole, and lightning struck the wooden huts and forests inside! Fire spread, and soon all of Mythrea was a place of fire! The fire spread quickly, and swallowed several useless children inside. Anger filled me, and I screamed, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, J'HERO BRO?" I watched as families were separated, and the ground split in two! Earthquakes formed! The ground shook, the lightning sparked a constant fire, and the ashes of humans reeked in the air. I shrieked and dived down into the pit.

I stabbed a Mythrean man through the chest. "ROUND EVERYONE UP! GET EVERYONE IN A LINE!"

The man screamed and ran away in fear. I rolled my eyes and made eye contact with him. My yellow eyes glowed, and he froze. "Get. Everyone. In. A. Line. Unless. You. Want. To. Bleed. Your. Pathetic. Life. Out!"

He gasped and ran off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The cages echoed, and the long line of Mythreans spread from one side of the dome to the other. I pulled out my cutting knife and sharpened the blade until it was small and sharp. The first man in line stood, shaking. His eyes watered slightly when he saw me.

I asked him sweetly, "Are you scared?"

The man gulped, and didn't answer. Then again, he didn't need to.

"Good," I muttered. I gripped his shirt and threw him down on the ground! I kneeled over and ripped the blade into his skin. I slowly cut into him. "...one..."

He screamed as blood dripped down onto his hands. "STOP! STOP! STOP IT!"

I ignored him and sliced the knife into his cheekbone. "Or what?"

"J'HERO BRO WILL GET YOU! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

I pulled the knife out quickly, taking a chunk of his cheek with me. "THAT MAN BETRAYED ME! I HATE HIM!"

He shrieked in pain.

I whispered, "Does that hurt?" I punched his face, and smeared the blood and wet skin across his face. "I hate him..."

He screamed in agony as I hit his head against the wall. He knocked out, and I ripped off his shirt. I smeared his blood all over his old shirt before throwing it into the fire. I grabbed one of many thousands of blue shirts, and forced it on him. I kicked him over into the fire, and he fell down... down... down...

"NEXT," I shouted.

They were numbered. I had engraved my knife into them, marking them with numbers. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and so on. Cutting them made me satisfied. Biting them made me stronger. Kicking them made me tougher. I enjoyed watching their bodies burn, die, and come back to life just to die again. I had casted a spell on them, and they were doomed now! I let them die, but come back to life. But an eternity of horrors lay before the Mythreans, and every last one would suffer and die before I was finished!