2:15

I gulped, "W-W-What...?"

Thief of Space stared speechlessly at Faven Xiet. She immediately said, "He's just joking, Icefire! Don't listen to him!" Her voice was full of surprise. She couldn't disguise it.

Faven Xiet finally stepped forward. "NO! It's NOT a joke! I may be another one of J'Hero Bro's lives, but that doesn't mean I have to be your friend, too. From what I've seen of you so far, I don't know what he saw in you. What I saw in you... I can't even remember now."

Thief of Space gasped, "FAVEN!"

I put my hand in the air, cutting her off. "No, he's right." I glared at Faven Xiet's lifeless eyes. "He might not like me, but..."

Thief of Space looked as if she was going to cry.

"... He is- you both are- my best friends."

Faven Xiet scoffed, "Your only friends."

I glared. "I still have North! She's my friend! I've known her parents, and her grandparents!"

Faven Xiet shook his head. "You've known her for how long? How long have you known us? You barely know that girl!"

I screamed, "HOW LONG HAVE I KNOWN YOU?! YOU LEFT US FOR CENTURIES! THIEF OF SPACE NEVER LEFT ME! NEITHER HAS NORTH! YOU ABANDONED ME!"

Thief of Space butted in, "OKAY, ICEFIRE! BACK UP!"

I froze. Her white eyes were glowing angrily at me, threatening to tear me apart.

"FAVEN XIET DID NOTHING TO YOU! YOU SURE WELCOMED HIM BACK NICELY, THOUGH, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU ATTACKED HIM! I SAW YOU!"

I gasped, "HE ATTACKED ME!"

"BUT YOU HURT HIM BACK! HE LOST HIS MEMORY, REMEMBER?!" Thief of Space yelled, "IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP ON HURTING HIM THEN GET AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

I stared. "What are you talking about...?"

Faven Xiet glared at me. "Go away. You are a pathetic excuse of an immortal."

I froze.

Thief of Space nodded. "Yeah, ICEFIRE!" She crossed her arms. "Leave and NEVER come back!"

I growled. "So... That's how it is, then? Just going to protect your oh- so- loving- boyfriend." Red filled my vision until everything was a blurry smudge of red.

Faven Xiet looked away, disgusted. "I absolutely hate you for what you have done. Your stinky attitude isn't needed here."

I howled angrily and made a mad dash for the door. Breaking it apart, and running through walls of steel, I stood outside of the spaceship. "SAPPHIRE! SAPPHIRE!"

The floating mist came to me. "Yes, my daughter?"

I glared. "TAKE ME! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE! DO SOMETHING!"

Sapphire smiled with pleasure and replied, "Of course. But answer me... Do you hate them?"

Hatred exploded and I screamed, "YES!"

"Very well. Do you wish to have your revenge?"

Revenge. That sounded like music to my ears. I smiled. I loved that. "...Yes... I want REVENGE!"

Sapphire nodded. "Explain yourself."

I deviously smirked. "I loved them. Look at everything I've done for them! THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! But they rejected me. They ignore me, they tease me, they hate me, and now they tell me to leave forever! I WILL KILL THEM, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES! IF I CANNOT KILL THEM, I WILL KILL EVERYTHING THEY LOVE!"

Sapphire smiled at this.

"NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE!"

A blazing fire grew at my feet, yet I wasn't harmed. My Imperial outfit caught fire. My boots burned up. My gloves vaporized completely. My clothes were fire.

Sapphire tilted her green head at me. "You are no longer a War Immortal."

My clothes came back. But they weren't black and blue anymore. They had transformed into a long flaming cape. I was wearing a blood- red dress and midnight- black boots that went up to my knee. But the dress was covering most of it. Then I felt a drop of something warm trickle down my cheek. It was blood. On my head was a crown of red thistles and rose thorns. But no roses were there. Just blood; red blood.

Sapphire smiled and said, "You are a Dark Immortal. Your eyes will now be yellow. You are marked by the Dark."

I smiled back. "Yellow eyes, huh? That sounds Dark."

Sapphire floated around and created a vortex in front of us. "Now, Icefire, where do you want to go?" She handed me a gray scepter with a mysterious black jewel on the tip.

I held my scepter and smiled, revealing my wolf fangs. "The one place I shall go to get my revenge."

I entered the portal, and whiteness surrounded me completely. Sapphire entered after me and asked, "And where would that be?"

I looked ahead at the end of the portal. I spoke clearly and full of command, "Mythrea. The home of J'Hero Bro."

To Be Continued...