3:9

Panda

Smoke and ashes flew around the dusty fields of Mythrea. The darkness blocked out all trace of the sun, and not even the time of day could be told. Darkness and fire mixed together and created an eerie glow on Mythrean land.

Faven Xiet could sense the tension in the air. Icefire was close.

To add on to the fear, a giant black mountain had formed out from the ground. Jagged rocks were surrounding the circular mountain. It was all pure stone hard metal.

Thief of Space looked at me in surprise, "Is she in there?"

I nodded. "She calls it the fire pit."

Faven Xiet nodded. "Then let's go there."

Blaine stared in awe at the mountain. His mouth barely parted before whispering, "We are going to climb all the way up there?"

Thief of Space shook her head. "Ammature. J'Hero will teleport us there!"

North sighed and grabbed her wolf, Beam. "Come on, guys!"

Faven Xiet grabbed us and in a sudden whoosh, I opened my eyes and saw ashes whirling around wildly in the midst of the smog.

I screamed for help.

"PANDA?"

"Hello?"

"Where is everyone?"

A dull roar came from below our feets as gravel shook. Suddenly, the fog cleared.

And from the sun's big rays, I saw a very horrific figure. The face I feared most...

A figure cloaked in a blood-red dress, cloak, and midnight black boots. The figure held in one hand, a spear made of sliced wood and metal. A magical black jewel the size of someone's head was firmly attacthed on the top. The face was battle scarred and bloody. Streaks of blood dripped from a crown of thorns and sharp thistle branches. Deep and intimidating yellow eyes glittered in hatred and wicked surprise at me. A deep cut was burnt into the eyebrow and slid across her entire face and over to her mouth. Fangs bared back into a nasty snarl, the person growled at us. Showing her long and jagged nails- or claws- she pointed her sceptar accusingly at me.

"You brought them here..." Her voice rumbled from her bloody and torn throat. She spat out flaming ashes from her mouth in disgust.

Faven Xiet's eyes widened in shock. The most fear I have ever seen was the expression on his face. His eyes portrayed fear and sadness. He asked, "Icefire? Is that you...?"

A crooked grin of satisfaction came from her face. Blood dripped from her parting lips as she replied, "J'Hero Bro... Or is it Faven Xiet now?"

"It doesn't matter- are you okay?"

Thief of Space gasped at the sight of Icefire.

Blaine shook with fear. He pointed an accusing finger at her. "What have you done with Icefire?"

Beam glared and barked in anger.

The woman threw her head back and laughed hysterically. Her hair that wasn't in her firm bun was wildly dangling from her forehead. Her thorn crown splurged more blood. "I AM ICEFIRE!"

Everyone stared in silence.

Faven Xiet grumbled, "Well, this is what we came for. Let's kill her now and then free Mythrea."

Thief of Space shook her head. "We can't kill her! She's our friend!"

Faven Xiet pulled out his sword and spat in disgust, "I can kill Icefire... and I will kill her..."