1:6

I yawned. It had been a few days, and we were just all in this together. We didn't know what to do, but J'Hero Bro- No. Not J'Hero Bro, but J'Hero. J'Hero knew what to do.

"Okay, we need to find a way to get back to the Cherry Kingdom in secret. No doubt that they would still be there, restructuring the building. So we can get to the castle and ambush them from there."

Thief of Space and I were listening carefully- or at least one of us.

"So we are going to attack the enemy without their knowing? How are we going to do that?"

J'Hero shrugged. "We just can't teleport. Outsiders can sense the presence of magic being used."

For an unexplained reason, somehow I got bored talking about the castle. It was my home before it was destroyed, but I wasn't interested.

"Icefire?"

I looked over at J'Hero and Thief of Space. "What?"

"Do you know a way to get to the castle without anyone knowing?" J'Hero asked.

I thought fast. There was a way to the castle through the sky, but that would take days. There was a way inside the castle underground: the dungeon. All I had to do was to get to the secret entrance and follow the tunnel back to Cherry Kingdom.

"Yes I do, actually."

Thief of Space and J'Hero looked excited. "How?"

I explained my plan to them. "The entrance is a trapdoor. It's in the southern part of the woods. It's right next to a tree with a painted "X" on it. It's quite easy to find."

J'Hero nodded. "That's perfect."

I stood up. "We can go now, if you would like." I was ready to take revenge on the Outsiders for wrecking my lands!

J'Hero shook his head. "No, you aren't going anywhere, m'lady."

I glared. "What? Why not?!"

He sighed. "No one knows why you passes out when you did. You caused a lot of pain to your body. You looked very ill, and because of that you will not go."

I growled. "Excuse me?!"

Thief of Space stood in between us. "Hey, calm down. J'Hero Bro is right. You might get seriously sick, and I'm going to run out of potions if you don't-"

"Potions? That's what was in the crate?" I suddenly fumed with anger. "You made me drink a potion, didn't you?!"

J'Hero glared at us. "Knock it off! Especially you, Icefire! What's gotten into you?" He spat out my name with disgust.

I sat down. "Whatever, fine, just go. See if I care and leave!" I crossed my arms.

Thief of Space whispered something in J'Hero's ear. He nodded, and i could've sworn I saw a smirk form under his mask.

"What?"

Thief of Space waved her hand. "It's nothing. Come on, J'Hero, we'd better leave." They left me in alone in the room, closing the door behind them. They didn't even look back at me; not a "bye" or "wish us luck."

But fine. If they are going without me, then fine. I can still follow them. Snatching a few potions that looked like green and black liquid, I began packing. Water, potions, and bread were stuffed into my bag.

Out the window, I saw Thief of Space and J'Hero leaving. They were already running through the woods. Disgust and anger filled me, and I got up to leave.

Crunch.

I looked down. I had stepped on a paper. It was folded neatly, but crinkled because of my foot. It was the paper that Safire gave me. I looked at my bag, to the paper, then back again. "No reason not to," I said as I stuffed the parchment into my sack.