1:9

Thief of Space and J'Hero closed in on the court. With swords and magic with them, they stalked close to the courts. They could not believe what they saw.

"J'Hero! Is that... What I think it is?"

"It's a wolf..."

A large, dark coated wolf was running around, slicing its way past Outsiders. The wolf was covered with a cloud of red steam. No, it wasn't a cloud. It was the spray of blood. The wolf was slaughtering them, one by one.

"But it's too big to be a wolf. It's almost bigger than the Outsiders!"

J'Hero stared in horror. "I think we've got a werewolf on our hands."

Thief of Space crouched down. "We need to attack." She was shivering, afraid to look down at the battle.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't fight in wars, J'Hero Bro. I am a Light Magic. I never fought in bloody battles! I've never killed anyone!" She stared at the wolf. "I have never seen such a beast."

J'Hero Bro looked down at the ground. "I am a Light elf, Thief of Space."

She stared. "Really?"

"I am a Light elf, a Dark Magic Immortal, and a god."

She looked down. "How could you possibly bear to attack something?"

J'Hero sighed. "There is something I want more than to be a Light."

"What is that?"

"I want to be there for people. My soul purpose in life is to help ones in need. I saved Icefire more than once. I am here for her, and you."

Thief of Space nodded. "Thank you for doing that." Taking a deep breath, she jumped into the battlefield.

J'Hero jumped on top of an Outsider and lowered his sword to the head. He chopped it off, and leaped into the air. Floating above ground, he used his powers to shoot Outsiders into the sky.

Below, Thief of Space was striking the ninjas down, slaughtering them all.

The lone wolf was on the ground, slitting the throats of fallen warriors. The monster was leaping over swords, but was being shot by arrows. The arrows were not harming the wolf. It was still fighting, with long arrows stabbed into its back.

J'Hero was wiping out the Outsiders, until an arrow appeared on his chest. It was the front of the arrowhead. It was silver. Pale silver blood was dripping down from the arrowhead. He looked behind him and saw the feathers of an arrow sticking out of his back.

Thief of Space looked up to see J'Hero Bro. He fell from the sky, and landed in a heap on the ground. She screamed and ran over to him.

But in her way was a giant creature. It was twice her size, and had arrows and scars all over its back, chest, and shoulders. The creature was dark brown, with jet black stripes. It had amber eyes and long silver claws.

Thief of Space froze.

STOMP

Everyone turned around.

Silence was loud in that moment.

STOMP

It was big...

STOMP

It was metal...

STOMP

It was dark gray...

STOMP

...And it was coming straight at them.

* * * * * * * * *

It smelled of steel, it's eyes were slits of fire. It had giant robot feet the size of an Outsider. On its sides were openings, breathing in and out smoke, ashes, and flames.

What a creature. Is this some sort of robot?

...it's big, and I can smell the tang of evil.

Strange... This monster was headed towards a young assassin. Wait... That face... I know that face from somewhere.

I do not know this man. But... Somehow...

I watched the beast walk up to me. It didn't speak, but I knew what it was saying in its mind. "Move away."

Why would you want to hurt this assassin?

"Do you stand for him?" Flames glared back at me. "Are you with him?"

* * * * * * * * *

The two colossal creatures were standing, facing each other in silence.

Thief of Space was staring with wide eyes, from the werewolf, to the robot, and back. She turned down to J'Hero's body. "J'Hero? Wake up!"

Pale gray eyes fluttered open. He looked up at Thief of Space. Then he blinked slowly and almost smiled. "Thief of Space?"

She nodded quickly. "The werewolf! There's a giant metal thing here and I don't know if they are teaming up to kill us!"

J'Hero looked over at the blurry figures of brown fur and black steel.

"We need to leave! Now!"

J'Hero Bro sighed and croaked, "I can't move..."

Thief of Space put her hands over the arrow. "Do I... Do I need to pull it out...?"

J'Hero shook his head. "Potion. I need..."

Thief of Space was looking around nervously. "Healing potion?! I left mine at the house!"

J'Hero sighed and looked up at her. His eyes relaxed and calmed. "It's snowing."

* * * * * * *

"Well?"

Foolish fire beast. I do not attack powerful immortals. I can smell magic blood flowing from his veins. That is a god you are planning on killing.

The robot's opening shot out flames. His eyes were black and red, showing no emotion. "Very well." The robot walked around me, heading for the assassin.

I felt a tug.

I felt pity for the god. He will come back to life, but not for a long time.

I looked over at the boy. A cloaked girl was sitting next to him. Soft flakes of cold fell slowly from the sky, one by one.

Pure white eyes stared at me. Sad, cold, miserable eyes. The girl was afraid, sad, and filled with fear not only for herself, but for the boy. She was screaming at the monster, yelling and shrieking with fear.

But the beast kept walking to them. Fire erupted from his mouth- or at least, it looked like a mouth.

Smoke burned snow as flames spread across the battlefield, burning up dead bodies. My eyes rested on the boy and girl. One emotion was shown: fear.