Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way

Start from the beginning

"So there are no best friend feelings? At all?"
"No, no best friend feelings"
"Oh that's a huge relief! I thought you were trying to be Catra's best friend! But how're you going to tell her how you feel?"

"I've been trying to, but she doesn't want to hear it from me...maybe I should just give up..."

"No you shouldn't! You just have to keep trying to tell her! Maybe when you're on duty and she expects you to do things, you need to tell her at a specific time and specific place, well at least I think so...maybe we should ask Entrapta to-"
"I'll do it! Oh this will be an interesting experiment, a very interesting experiment indeed!" Entrapta grinned, popping up from the couch.
"Uh...how long have you been awake?"
"Since you put that blanket on me, I have been a little interested in social experiments lately...oh! I heard everything, and I want to help!"

"Alright...what do you suggest we do?"

-Timeskip-

"Ok! All set!" Entrapta grinned, you looked up at the helmet on your head.
"Uh...is this safe?" You pointed at the clunky helmet on your head.

"Of course! There's only a 33% chance it'll explode, but don't worry, things explode on my head all the time and look how I turned out!" Entrapta grinned at you, you exchanged a look with Scorpia who smiled and put her pincer on your shoulder reassuringly.

"It's only a 33% chance, what could go wrong?"
"I heard that before...ok Entrapta boot up this machine...wait, what's the point of this machine?"
"It's an imaging test...well sorta...I'm going to show you pictures of Catra and that machine is going to monitor your brainwaves and depending on which images you like the most they'll help us figure out the ideal scenario for you to gain the most confidence and confess to her! Alright! Let's do this!" Entrapta flipped the switch and a picture of a startled Catra appeared on the screen in front of you, you couldn't help but snicker at it.
"Fascinating...Image two!" A new, angrier Catra appeared on screen, making you jump a little.

"Hmm...very fascinating indeed...Image three!" You saw Catra doing paperwork for once and smiled, your eyes softening at how concentrated she looked.

"Ok! Now Image four!" It was a picture of Catra and Adora fighting...wait...Adora, Adora and Catra knew each other since they were kids. Adora knows everything about Catra inside and out...like her favorite color, what she likes...possibly even who she likes or at least her type...

"Entrapta! I know what to do now! Can you track the sword of She-Ra?" You jumped out of your seat and grabbed Entrapta by the shoulders.
"Hmm...well I don't see why not...I mean it is First One's tech with a very specific signature so...of course I can!" Entrapta grinned.
"Do you think you can set up a trackpad to locate the sword?"
"Yeah! That's child's play! Why?"
"I'm going to find Adora, please Entrapta, can you help me out?" You begged her, holding out a standard trackpad that every Horde member was regulated to have, Entrapta thought for a moment.
"Ok! Give me a minute or less!" She took your trackpad and went to her workstation, putting on her welding mask as sparks began to come from the pad.

"(Y/N)? Are you sure going after the Princesses all by yourself is the best idea?" Scorpia asked, pulling you aside.
"I'm not going to fight them, and the more I keep you in the dark, the better"
"Uh, why?"
"Because, if Catra asks where I am you have to cover for me, please Scorpia?"
"Hmm, alright, I'll be like an iron cage. Nothing will be able to get through."
"Done!"
"That was fast"
"I told you it would be a minute or less!"
"Thanks Entrapta, I appreciate it" you looked at the trackpad quickly before smiling at your friends and leaving the room
"Not a problem! Have fun!" Entrapta grinned as she waved.
"...is Catra going to get mad that we let her go off by herself to face the Princesses? I'm just asking for y'know...Emily's sake" Scorpia patted Emily.
"Oh, we're totally going to get ripped apart!" Entrapta replied in her usual happy tone as she continued working, Scorpia gulped nervously as Emily began to nuzzle her in reassurence.