Chapter 11: Meeting the keyblade masters

Author: Are you going to sleep? Too bad new chapter is here! Enjoy!

No one POV

*Earlier before the portal incident. Unknown location*

3 unknown person are seen standing on the cliffs, as they continue to stare at the fallen sword standing on the ground... However it's not a ordinary sword for these 3 people.

They continue to look at the sword in sadness

They continue to look at the sword in sadness. One has yellow hair and blue eyes tinted in sadness. This young man is Ventus... A keyblade warrior in training.

For the blue haired woman, that sword meant a lot on her heart... Now the wielder of that sword is gone... Her name is Aqua... A Keyblade master.

And the last person... That sword reminds him of his old friend in the past. A lot could happen for the past 10 years on their home... His name is Terra... A keyblade warrior.

They continue to look at the sword, also giving respect and condolences for their fallen friend... Zack Fair.

Aqua: Terra...

Terra: What is it...?

Aqua: Do you think he became the hero he wanted to be...?

She met silence as her answer to her question. They still can't believe after the terrible events have occurred to them for the past 10 years... This one hurt them the most...

Ventus: He died as a hero... Right...?

Terra: He always dreamed to be a hero... I think he is... He become a hero Ven...

Ven nods slowly to his fellow keyblade warrior. They continue to mourn for their friend's death... Until Ventus heard loud whispers, startling him.

???: UN--E ZACK! THEY'RE COMING!

???: RUN! RUN NOW!

???: You all will become my pawns for my game.

Ventus flinches, gaining the worried attentions of Aqua and Terra.

Aqua: *worried* Ven? Is something wrong?

Terra: *kneels and puts a comforting hand* Are you all right?

Ventus: *nods* I'm fine... But I hear... Different voices.

Aqua and Terra looks at each other before looking back to Ventus.

Aqua: Voices?

Before Terra speaks up, they all saw the once sunny weather is slowly covering by dark clouds and cackling of Thunder, making the trio alerted.

Ventus: *summons keyblade* What's going on?

Terra: *summons keyblade* Something not good.

The blue haired woman narrows her eyes as she felt something... Odd. She summons her keyblade just in case of any incoming danger.