Chapter 14: I will return

No one POV

Everyone goes back to beacon with one question, why are they called? Especially Y/N. Y/N kinda did some damage to properties against Franky. Alfa and Ozpin called the rest of team RWBY and JNPR, wondering why they call them.

Ozpin: You may all wondering why you all are here.

Alfa: And this will be also about Y/N.

Team RWBY and JNPR are looking at Y/N. While Y/N is confused.

Y/N: About me?

Alfa: Yeah. You need to tell them.

Ace: You can't hide it forever brother.

Y/N: Okay, I will tell them. *looks to everyone and sighed* I know you're curious about my past. I only told you meeting Alfa. I didn't tell you my whole life before I met Alfa. Everyone, grab my hand.

Everyone was confused but they did what Y/N and they formed a circle.

Y/N: What I'm about to show you is my past.

Before they even say anything, they entered Y/N's mind and they saw Y/N's life.

Pyrrha POV

We saw a kid that looks like younger version of Y/N playing with younger version of Yupia and a kid with fox ears.

Young Y/N: Hey, let's play!

Young Yupia: I'm in!

Young F/N: Same here!

Me and everyone else are watching what is happening. I was wondering who are Y/N's parents are? Me and everyone else watched the entire scene folds. Then next we saw is Y/N running away from the forest and we saw his parents were dead. We saw a destroyed village where Y/N runs to. Me and everyone else chase were the younger version of Y/N runs to, and we saw Y/N crying to the kid with fox ears then he said that his parents were dead and he screamed in the air and his aura turned SF/C and his hair went F/C.

After what I saw, I felt heartbroken to my honey

After what I saw, I felt heartbroken to my honey. I can't believe how much pain that my honey goes through. These feelings wants me to take more care about my honey.

Ruby POV

I saw the life of my biggest idol in my life and I felt sorrow. My honey went so much pain after seeing his life. I was in tears seeing this. This feelings wants me to show more love to Y/N.

Weiss POV

I've been through rough past because of my father, but my honey's past was more rough. Seeing his life was heartbreaking. I will show more care and love to my dolt honey. For me, he's the one who melt my ice cold heart and beat it once again.

Blake POV

He was right. He has more darker scars than mine. I felt sorrow after seeing his past. He was so caring, loving, kind and so honest even he have a rough and dark past. He even cares Faunus when he was a kid.