Chapter 8: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 1)

Author: I'm back everyone! Sorry for a long update because of my exams and here's the new chapter! I'm making Cinder a little bit OP so that I can make this chapter possible. I'm also changing the ending of this volume so that I can make the future chapters possible.

Author: One more thing, never test the anger of the gentle person. (A foreshadowing) On the story!

No one POV

The team of huntsmen and huntresses were resting at the evac point where the rest where waiting for the others to come.

Ruby is sitting on the debris with Neo, Weiss is looking for Y/N, Blake and Yang were talking where Y/N is, Jaune were looking everywhere for Y/N and Pyrrha, Nora is worried and Ren is holding his left side of his stomach, Yupia is checking her communications to find Y/N and Pyrrha.

Jade is breathing heavily due to overusing her semblance, Cree is sitting on the ground, Benjamin is healing the others, Gyro is scouting out the whole city with quick scan to search where Y/N and Pyrrha is, Fox is drinking water, Nanix is helping Gyro to search Y/N and Pyrrha, and Kursura is checking the others.

Jade: Is everyone okay?

Everyone nodded at Jade as Gyro came to Jade.

Jade: *worried* Do you find them both?

Gyro: No. *heavy breathing* I used all of my aura for my lightning run but I don't see Y/N and Pyrrha everywhere.

Ruby: Then I'm going to find them!

Weiss stands up with Ruby.

Weiss: No! Let's find Y/N and Pyrrha!

Yupia: I'm joining in as well!

Yang: No! We are all going!

Nora: Count us in!

They all saw the rest of team JNPR and RWBY standing up. Neo also stands up to help Y/N.

Roman: Be careful Neo.

Yang: What are we waiting for!? Let's find them!

Everyone nodded as they proceed to find both Y/N and Pyrrha. Y/N's girls were really worried, including his close friends.

*Back to you*

No one POV

Y/N and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin, Alfa and Cinder's fight can be heard.

Y/N: I tell the others to regroup with everyone else.

Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower. Y/N's voice soon breaks her concentration.

Y/N: Pyrrha.... Why did you hide such a secret?

Pyrrha: Y/N, I...

Their conversation is interrupted by an explosion, followed by Cinder using fire to fly up through the elevator shaft. The two teens stare at the tower in surprise.

Y/N: Ozpin...

Pyrrha: There's no time. Go. Get to Vale and call for help.

Y/N: Pyrrha, don't think about it. She's above your league!

Pyrrha slowly turns her head to stare up at the top of Beacon Tower.

Y/N: No don't Pyrrha! I can't let you-

Y/N was cut off by Pyrrha kissing him. The kiss was lovely and passionate and everything else was silent. Y/N realized that this kiss... Was a goodbye kiss.