Chapter 7: Alliance

Author: Before we start, the girls' abilities and capabilities are improved dramatically thanks to Y/N and his family's training to them. They can stand and survive attacks from enemy cyborgs. They all trained their limits to it's peak. On the story!

No one POV

It's now done. Y/N and his team finally finished loading their things they needed before they go to Mistral. The girls and his family packed their things they need, and EVERY single thing they needed for this journey.

With Y/N, he is seen standing in front of Roman as he said his final remarks to Torchwick before going to Mistral.

Y/N: Well Roman, this is goodbye. Going to Mistral and stop them.

Roman: *hummed* Just promise me one thing kid.

Y/N: What is it?

Roman: Take care Neo for me.

Y/N nods as Roman lights his cigarette.

Y/N: Got it.

Y/N and Roman shakes their hands together. Because of Y/N's actions and compassion, Roman Torchwick is now changed. Y/N and Roman releases their hands as Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: You know, I've come from a very long way...

Roman: *raises an eyebrow* How so?

Y/N: I mean, back at the previous time, I'm just a vigilante, stopping criminals, white fang and a certain carrot top back then. *looks to Roman* No offense.

Roman: *chuckles* None taken.

Y/N: That was the old times. But now, I am stopping a army that wants everyone turn into cyborgs, a queen that can control and command Grimm, and most of all, learning my existence and my true purpose.

Roman nodded and silent. Things wasn't the same since the fall of beacon and his awakening. Back at the old times, Y/N as the Umbrella chasing Roman and his fellow White fang goons is a good old memory.

Roman: Yep. But I still remember when you throw a Atlas paladin to me and almost kill me!

Y/N: *chuckles nervously* Sorry.

Roman chuckles lightly as he puts his hands on Y/N's right shoulder.

Roman: Don't worry kid, I take care things here in Vale. I've been know all the locations of Vale for a long time.

Y/N: *smiles* Don't do anything stupid without me Carrot top.

Roman: And don't be persistent Mister "Umbrella".

Y/N nodded before saying goodbye to Roman and went to the ship, where the NEMESIS clan is waiting for him. Y/N took a good view to their new ship.

Y/N: *smiles* Let's test this new baby!

Y/N eagerly walks towards the new ship and enters. Y/N saw the crews and members inside the ship, doing their tasks before ascending to the skies.