Chapter 9: Forever fall and A Master's visit!

No one POV

Y/N and his girlfriends announced that has 7 girlfriends, which some congratulates him and some were jealous of him because he has 7 girlfriends. They are going to to Forever fall as their field trip and collect saps. As they are walking through forever fall, Y/N remembers their training with their girlfriends.

Flashback

Y/N POV

My girlfriends want me to help on their combat training, seeing that I was really skilled on any weapons and techniques. I taught them some basic martial art techniques, how to fight enemies that they are bigger than them, weak spots and vital parts on a person and openings. After the training, my girlfriends were thanking me for sharing my knowledge on fighting.

Pyrrha: Thank you Y/N for teaching us.

Y/N: No problem Pyrrha, as you girls always remember the things I taught to all of you, you will improve a lot.

Yang: I didn't know that you have gauntlets! It's so cool!

Y/N: Thanks Yang, and always remember that not always depend on rage during battles or else something worse will happen.

Weiss: We didn't know that our boyfriend is a teacher in combat!

Y/N: My master taught me well Weiss.

Yupia: Now I need to improve my systems on Combat.

Ruby: You were swish swoosh wack right there Y/N!

Y/N: *chuckles* Nice choice of words there Ruby.

Nora: Now that I've learned something about fighting, I will use it on breaking legs!

Blake: Also you're shadow clones technique is helpful on my semblance.

Y/N: As I said, don't mention it. After all you're my precious girlfriends.

After that, they gave me a bone crushing hug and I stroke their hair.

Y/N: Urrrrrkkkkk. I love this.

End of flashback

No one POV

Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CRDL and Team Sapphire are walking through the Forever fall forest with Glynda Goodwitch. They looked amazed while Team Sapphire is busy on what they doing but still listening on Goodwitch's orders.

Later they were briefed about what to do during our field trip in forever fall. They were handed jars and ordered to fill it with samples from the trees. Y/N noticed that Jaune is hanging out more often to a sack of s#it name Cardin.

Y/N: Yupia, keep doing collecting sap, I'm going to talk to Jaune.

Yupia: Be careful sweetie.

Y/N nodded and goes to the rest of team JNPR and talks to Pyrrha and Nora.

Y/N: Hey my crimson flower and my ginger, have you seen your leader Jaune by any chance?

Nora: No Y/N.

Pyrrha: But he's hanging more often with Team CRDL. He's acting strange ever since Cardin beat him in the training and... And...

Y/N: Pyrrha, what is it?

Pyrrha: *sighs* There's no fooling on you... Well, I offered him to help him train on the roof of the school when Cardin beat him up one day, and he refused, thinking he should do it himself. Eventually he shouted at me.

Y/N: He did what!?

Pyrrha: He shouted on me and he said to me that he only got in beacon because he forged documents and paperwork. Also, Cardin will blackmails Jaune.