Chapter 10: Upgrades

No one POV

Later that morning, the girls and Y/N proceeded doing there things before team RWBY goes into their mission.

Weiss: Your lucky that I wrote some notes while your gone.

Y/N: Oh right, I need to cope up with the studies while I was gone for a month.

Yupia: And our leader was absent for a month.

Y/N: I heard that team RWBY is going on a mission today. If may I ask, who's the huntsman you're going to get accompanied?

Ruby: We don't know it yet.

Yupia: Here's the notes.

Yupia handed Y/N butt tons of books and notebooks as he proceeded to scan the books and notebooks.

Y/N: *thoughts* Well, it isn't that bad than Jade and master Alfa's training.

Y/N: Oh well, I'm going to cope up then. Just promise me that come back.

Y/N hugged team RWBY as they hugged him back.

RWBY: Don't worry honey, we will.

Y/N dressed up in his casual clothes while the girls and the others dressed in their normal attire and proceeded to the amphitheater. Before the girls leave, they all kissed him in the cheeks.

Y/N: Good luck girls!

RWBYNP: You too honey~

The girls left and Yupia also kissed him in the cheeks and headed back to team Sapphire's dorm as Y/N proceeded to professor Oobleck's class.

Oobleck: It's doctor Oobleck Balasubas 19! I didn't earn PhD for fun thank you very much!

Author: Dammit! He broke the 4th wall!

*Didn't happen*

Oobleck: Ahh, Mr Y/N, glad your still alive after missing for one month and I'm glad you could join with me on this detention.

Y/N: Why would I miss this favorite subject doctor Oobleck?

I sit down in front of his board as his class began.

Oobleck: Alright let the lesson begin! Chapter 1!

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N putting Meth on doctor Oobleck's coffee as doctor Oobleck drinks the coffee*

No one POV

Y/N is happily sitting on his chair inside doctor Oobleck's detention as he happily paying attention to doctor Oobleck's make up lessons. He was happily paying attention until doctor Oobleck's scroll and beeped and disturbed the tranquility of their make up lessons.

Oobleck: Oh dear. Well Mr Y/N, I have to end our make up classes here.

Y/N: Awwww! But Dr. Oobleck we are almost at the climax of the remnant's wars!