Chapter 5: A master's gift.

(I'm doing some major changes on the some RHG stickman's life. FLLFFL will not be Umbrella's enemy in this story)

Y/N POV
A few weeks has passed after the talk with Weiss and she cooled down a bit. Yupia is happy what I did. I've also gotten a little close to team RWBY and team JNPR. Often times, I heard Jaune is getting picked out by a sack of s#it named Cardin. I really wanted to intervene but I know Jaune should try to solve his problem on his own.

Me and Yupia are currently in our dorm, doing our stuff. Me are upgrading the ammo capacity of my mercy and death, Yupia is upgrading the systems on her suit, while Ace is looking at the news feeds today. As we doing our stuff, I heard our dorm door knocking.

Y/N: I go get it.

I got up on my bed and go to the door and I saw a mailman, holding a rectangular box, It's a package.

Mailman: Um.. Excuse me, are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N: That would be me. Why?

Mailman: A package is given to you.

Y/N: By whom?

Mailman: It goes to the name of master.

It's my master! He send me a package! I wonder what is it?

Y/N: Okay. Let me sign it.

I signed the papers and I received the package and I put it in my bed, which caught Yupia's attention.

Yupia: Hey Y/N, what's that?

Y/N: My master send me a package. I wonder what is it.

Ace: What are you waiting for? Go on open it.

I grabbed the scissors and start cutting the tapes surrounding the box. After a few seconds, I opened the box. I saw covered sword and in top of it, there's a paper. I grabbed the paper and there's a picture of my master. I start reading the letter.

Dear Y/N.
This is your master. Congratulations on getting in beacon! I'm very proud of you. Sorry for a delay response because I'm busy taking care the village because Grimms are attacking non stop this month. As a reward for getting in beacon, I made a sword for you. You've succeed my expectations and you are worthy to wield the blade. I'm so proud to you, my precious student.

-Your master, Alfa.