Chapter 13: Black and White with a brutal fight

Y/N POV

I went back to team RWBY's dorm and I will tell them about my past later. I opened the door and I saw Ruby and Yang with worried faces while Weiss was more like her usual stern face.

Weiss: An enemy right under our noses!

Y/N: Weiss, calm down now before you judge the others.

Weiss: How can I!? We've been living with a White fang member!

Y/N: Used to be member. Plus, if you think white fang is evil because they kill people, then I guess I'm no different then.

Weiss: What? No! You aren't like them!

Y/N: Weiss, I have more dark and rough past than yours. Plus, I'm a vigilante, sometimes I took the lives of the others and I regret it. I have a semblance that can destroy a kingdom. The only difference is that I used it with great responsibility.

Weiss and the others were silent. I knew that they aren't ready to know the full capability of my overdrive.

Y/N: If you want to break up with me girls, I understand that-

Before I finish my sentence, the rest of the girls hugged me and I heard Weiss mumbling.

Weiss: I-I'm sorry Y/N...

I sighed loud and they look at me with worried faces. I stroke their hairs.

Y/N: It's okay Weiss. I was never rally open to my past. I thought you will hate me for what I did before I joined beacon.

RWY: We could never hate you. You are our honey.

Then they hugged me tighter, making gasp for air a little bit.

Y/N: Just go easy on the hugs please, or else the others will jealous.

They let go of me and I say goodnight on each of them and went back on my dorm. I saw Yupia sleeping on her bed, and Ace is recharging. I change my casual clothes into my pajamas and go to my bed.

*Time skip brought to you by author using Y/N's weapons*

I woke up and I saw Yupia in her casual clothes and she asks me.

Yupia: Hey Y/N, wanna join with me?

Y/N: Join on what?

Yupia: Join in searching Blake.

Y/N: Sure let me change my clothes.

I got up from my bed and change into my casual clothes and prepared all of my weapons.

Ace: I'm kinda upgrading my body, means I can't use it dude. Can I join too?

Y/N: Sure my partner in crime.

I reach for Ace and grab his AI chip and planted it on the back of my head and I head out to search Blake with Yupia. Before I left beacon, I went to team JNPR's dorm and I knock their door.

Jaune: *inside the dorm* I got it.

I saw Jaune opens the door.

Jaune: Oh hey Y/N, what's up?

Y/N: Mind if I talk to Nora and Pyrrha a little bit?

Jaune calls Nora and Pyrrha and they came to me in their door.

Pyrrha: What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N: Me and Yupia are going to search Blake. Wanna come?

Pyrrha: As much I love to, but I can't.

Y/N: Why?

Nora: It's because of this stupid test that they gave us!

Y/N: Well, good luck on that.