Volume 3

Recap of Volume 2

Y/N was accepted to the Nemesis clan and became the co leader of the clan. Jade and Y/N commenced the Mission: Nemesis to destroy hidden white fang bases and it was successfully eliminated by the Nemesis clan members. He was also trained by the Nemesis clan for a month and it made his battle power and skills increase even further. Jade is also a new member of Y/N's harem.

A little while he returned to Vale to attend beacon academy. As he was heading to beacon, he went to the cafeteria first and surprisingly his girlfriends were there and a little while after his homecoming a food fight was commenced which was composed of team RWBY VS team JNPR VS team Sapphire and team Sapphire won.

The next day, Y/N came to Ozpin's office so that he's already present and ready to study at beacon once again. As he was meeting Ozpin, Ironwood came in which made Y/N's boil and later on he told what he did to Yupia as Y/N proceeded to torture Ironwood and made all of his bones cracked and paralyzed for a month. He explain this to the others as their blood boil and they are happy Y/N did that.

After that, team Sapphire was back at their job as they fight Roman with a new paladin mech from Atlas. Before there job was done, Yupia said to Y/N about her dreams which made Y/N alarmed as he leaves a mental note about that. Roman brought a new henchman Neo as she winks at Y/N which made the girls get angry.

The next day, he went to a sparring match with Pyrrha for his extracurricular as he told to the girls about Jade joining on his harem, which made the girls tensed a little bit and almost raped Y/N. After that, the girls danced with Y/N as Y/N kissed them one by one and later on he got drunk with his master.

After that, team RWBY was on their mission with Dr Oobleck as team Sapphire was doing their upgrades. Ace was planning to make a new body, Y/N was making a protocol named "Destiny", they are going to use if something goes wrong and Yupia has new upgrades on her suit.

The breach was happened after a few days as team Sapphire and the other team of huntsmen and huntresses fended off the grimms in the city. Ace used his prototype body to fend the grimms as Y/N and Yupia tested out their upgrades.

Few days has passed and Y/N had dream about what his purpose in life, his master Alfa told him that purpose will guide you in your life and people has different paths on their lives. Y/N choose this path so that he can protect his loved ones and it's time to choose the path of light.

After this point, all chapters is considered as for volume 3.