Intro for this book

Author: I've been watching anime lately and something came to my mind, what if I make an intro of this book? So why not?

(Play the music)

(Don't stop, don't stop, we're in luck now!) The scene starts of a figure of the previous chosen one.

(Don't stop, there's so much to be found!) The scene changes as the figure of the previous chosen one patted Y/N's shoulder as Y/N powers up.

(We can find paradise) The scene continues as Y/N engulfed in a bright white light.

(All we have to do is go, go free your soul!)The scene changes as the bright light exploded as the title RWBY and Nemesis appears.

(Mysteries abound, in this world that we will see (that we will see,))The scene changes as Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Neo, and Roman were walking in the flames.

(Foes all around, but I will go fearless and free,) The scene changes as the whole members of the nemesis clan with, Team Sapphire, Team RWBY, Team JNPR and Alfa landed on the ground and charged as they readies there weapons.

(I give you strength, you give me love, that's how we'll live (that's how we'll live),) The next scene changes as Y/N and Yupia fly together in the skies and landed on the cliffs of beacon.

(Courage won't fade, if you're with me, my enemies can never win!) The next scene changes as Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha, Jade, and Yupia gave Y/N a bone crushing hug as Y/N smiled at this moment.

(We will fight for love and glory,) The next scene changes as Y/N, team RWBY and JNPR trains with Alfa and the nemesis clan members.

(We will live to tell the story,) The next scene changes as Y/N and Alfa were sparring together while the girls watched his sparring.

(There is nothing we can't live through,) The scene continues as the girls give Y/N a kiss on the cheek after the sparring match as Alfa chuckles at this moment.

(Nothing ever dies, we will rise again!) The scene changes as Y/N commanded the army of the nemesis clan to attack the incoming grimms as team RWBY, JNPR, Sapphire and the rest of the nemesis clan charges towards the grimms.

(Don't stop, don't stop, we're in luck now!) The next scene changes as Cinder and her group was walking in the flames as Team RWBY, JNPR, Sapphire, and the rest of the nemesis clan fending off the grimms.

(Don't stop, keep your spirit proud!) The next scene continues Cinder activated her fall maiden powers as a grimm dragon landed on her back.

(And ride upon the wind,) The next scene changes as Y/N and the girls laying on the bed as Y/N preparing himself.

(All we have to do is go!) The scene continues as Y/N look at the window as the sun starts to shine.

(Don't stop, don't stop, we're in luck now!) The next scene changes the surroundings is on fire as Cinder fired her bow as Y/N sliced it with the judge.

(Don't stop, there's so much to be found!) The next scene changes as Y/N, Alfa and Cinder trading blows and attacks with different kinds of weapons as they fight in the top of the tower.

(We can find paradise,) The next scene changes as Cinder activated her fall maiden powers at it's fullest potential as Y/N activated overdrive and Alfa activated his sonic semblance as the fires grew.

(All we have to do is go, go free your soul!) The scene continues as Y/N and Alfa charges to Cinder as she smirked as they charged towards her.

(DRAGON SOUL!) The next scene changes as Y/N landed on the grounds of beacon with the rest of team RWBY. JNPR, Sapphire and the nemesis clan with their weapons on their back and readied their battle stance.

-End of intro