Chapter 9: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 2)

Author: A little reminder that Ace's ultimate body, (The mark 50 iron man suit) has the same abilities of the Iron man suit in infinity war. This chapter contains a lot of GIF's and images. On the story!

No one POV

*On the tower*

Both Y/N and Alfa were still fighting Cinder with their strongest forms as they used both of their gauntlets to fight Cinder. With every punch they releases is a equivalent of a shockwaves and earthquakes.

Y/N: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

Alfa: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

(This is how you and Alfa fight together

(This is how you and Alfa fight together. You are Goku and Alfa is Vegeta)

Cinder was struggling at little bit due to the fact that they are giving her coordinated and powerful attacks. At this moment she knew she need to go serious now. Cinder caught both Y/N's and Alfa's arm as she uses her fall maiden powers to fend them both.

Cinder: Cocky fools!

Cinder kicked Alfa in the gut and punched Y/N in the chest as they both flew away and landed on the ground with a crater on their back as they both grunted a little bit.

Cinder landed on the ground as she activated her fall maiden powers. Right on cue, Ace landed between Y/N, Alfa and Cinder.

Ace: *robotic voice* Mind if I join the party?

Cinder: *cocky tone* More weaklings I see.

Alfa: *standing up* You call us weaklings after getting struggled by us?

Both Y/N and Ace looked at Alfa.

Alfa: We may even can't beat you, but the plan is going all along!

(Play the music)

Cinder: *laughing* Don't make me laugh! You can't beat me with those wounds old man!

Author: Woah! Cinder, don't you know that this isn't ordinary Alfa? This is ass whooping Alfa with ass pool of stamina!

Then Alfa got angry as he transformed at his strongest form with a angry look on his face. A vein on his forehead appears as well.

 A vein on his forehead appears as well