Chapter 3: New pieces

No one POV

No one POV

The members of nemesis clan is seen sitting on their respective bullheads after a successful mission against on their new enemy named: The division.

Y/N is seen adjusting Mercy and Death as Cree speaks to him.

Cree: Say Y/N, how much data did we get?

Y/N: Probably 8 terabytes of data.

Penge: Damn, that's a lot of memory.

Jade: All of the information is in the data?

Y/N: I believe so.

Then Y/N puts Mercy and Death on his back as his scroll is ringing. Y/N picked it up as he looked at the annotation: GIRLS

Y/N: *inhales deeply* I just hope that they never learn this.

Then Y/N answers the scroll.

Y/N: Hello?

RWBYNPY: Y/N!? WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?

Y/N moves his head away from the scroll as he recovers from the high pitch of his girl's ranting.

Y/N: *thoughts* They knew!

Y/N: What's wrong?

RWBYNPY: WHAT'S WRONG!? WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!

Y/N: Girls, sorry for not telling you this.

RWBYNPY: DAMN RIGHT! YOU HAVE A EXPLANATION WHEN YOU COME BACK!

Y/N: Yep, love you all bye.

RWBYNPY: Love you too honey.

Y/N ended the call as he puts back his scroll He notices that his clan mates are looking at him.

Y/N: I know, I'm dead when we came back at beacon.

Cree: May your pour soul rest in peace.

Penge: Good luck on that one.

Jade: I'm out. *whistles innocently*

Y/N: *sigh*

Then Y/N looked at the skies filled with stars as he sighs and all of them are heading back to beacon with the data they need.

<*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N preparing himself from the ranting of his girls*>

No one POV

The bullheads of nemesis clan landed at the beacon courtyard as the members of nemesis clan drops off from their bullheads one by one. Y/N is seen drops off from the bullhead and looked at his clan mates.

Y/N: Everyone is here? *everyone nodded* Got, now let's put a briefing-

???: Y/N!!!

Y/N looked at the source of the voice to see his girls rushing towards him as all of them gave Y/N a bone crushing hug and crashes on the ground.