Chapter 2: Shocking Discovery! And meeting new people

No one POV

Y/N and Yupia are walking around the campus to see the features of the academy. As they are walking around, He introduced Ace to Yupia, which was she was surprised that he was created by Y/N and Y/N tells about his years after they separated, which made Yupia more surprised who he is now.

Y/N: So yeah, that's my life before I got here.

Yupia: I can't believe how strong and brilliant you've gotten!

Y/N: Why thank you Yupia. So... How's your life?

As Y/N finished his sentence, Yupia's emotion changed, but she doesn't wanna tell her life to Y/N.

Yupia: Pretty good Y/N.

Y/N knows when Yupia is lying, Y/N doesn't like lying.

Y/N: Yupia.

Yupia: Yes?

Y/N: Tell me the truth Yupia.

Yupia: What are you talking about?

Y/N: I know when you are lying or not. Tell me please Yupia. If something's bothering you, it's bothering me.

Yupia doesn't have any choice, she can't escape. Her head goes down and she starts to cry.

Yupia: They been experimenting me with robotic parts Y/N. *crying* They using me as a weapon. So much pain. *Cries harder* They replace my limbs with robotic parts.

Y/N hugs Yupia to comfort her. Deep inside Y/N's body, his blood is boiling because what they did to her.

Y/N: Who did this to you?

Yupia: I-I-Ironwood.

Y/N: *hugs Yupia* Don't cry now. I'm here now. I'm going to protect you.

Yupia return the hug to Y/N. His blood is boiling because of what they did to her.

Ace: That... Bastard.

Y/N: *thoughts* I swear if I saw Ironwood, I'm going to hurt him very badly... Very badly.

Y/N: Hey, stop crying now, *wipes her tears* I can't see you crying in the first day, cheer up!

Ace: Yeah, we can't leave a pretty girl crying!

Yupia: You're right!

As she finished her sentence, a explosion has occurred near the courtyard.

Y/N: Come on, let's look at it.

Yupia: Got it.

Y/N and Yupia goes where the explosion is. They saw a white haired girl, has a schnee logo on her back, wearing a skirt.

Y/N: A schnee?

Yupia: I wonder what she's doing here.

Ace: Speaking of spoil brat.

Weiss: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Y/N: Alright that's it, I'm going in.

Y/N joins in to the scene.

Y/N: Hey pretty lady, she said she's sorry. It's just a accident!

Weiss blushed a little bit, but she restore her composure.

Weiss: Who are you to interfere in our conversation?

Y/N: You may call me Umbrella Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company.