Chapter 11: The breach

Author: Listen up! We are near to the final chapter of the volume 2 of this book! I have a lot of s#it tons of ideas and plot twist in volume 3. Man I'm going to kill myself in making the volume 3. I'm going to change the ending of the volume 3. On the story!

No one POV

It has been days since team RWBY left for their mission as Y/N was getting worried because they are not even calling to Y/N for days now. Y/N only hoping that his girls were okay.

As team RWBY were on their mission, team Sapphire has gotten a lot of upgrades on their weapons. Ace has a new body called "The prototype".

(The Prototype)

(The Prototype)

Team Sapphire was creating a plan if something goes wrong in the Vytal festival. Y/N still remembers what Yupia said about her dreams, and he cannot let that happen. Thus Y/N is making a protocol named: "Destiny". A protocol that if something goes wrong, Ace's bodies will activate and will proceed on what is in the protocol.

Author: There's a hint in that passage. Ace's Bodies ;)

Y/N upgraded his suit and some changes on his weapons. Y/N decided that he should gave pain and gain to make sure that she has a backup weapons on her disposal. Y/N added foot thrusters on his feet to increase his mobility. He also mastered overdrive X20 and he cannot wait to fight his master once again.

Yupia added new features on her suit. Yupia added a active camouflage on her suit and extra sensors so that she can see much better and react much faster.

Y/N POV

I was standing in the darkness until something came in to my view, and it was beacon in flames. I tried activating my suit but it wasn't on my chest but rather I only have the judge and ran to burning beacon academy.

Y/N: *thoughts* I just hope this is just an another dream.

When I made it, it was full of dead bodies everywhere. It made me horrified and scared, then next came is my dead family and F/N screaming in pain and agony. I shut my ears but it keeps echoing to me and to my mind.

Y/N: I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I felt huge power on my body and I screamed in the air and I was covered in the bright light.

*End of dream*

I woke up breathing heavily and sweating really hard. Ace came to me with a worried face.

Ace: Are you okay Y/N!?

Y/N: Yeah, it's just an another bad dream.

Ace: Brother, if you have any problems with that, come talk to me and master Alfa and we are willing to listen and to help.

I smiled at this because they have my backs when I have problems.

Y/N: Thanks Ace. How's the upgrades doing?