Chapter 2: Team Sapphire vs Team CFVY

Y/N POV

Uggghhhh, good thing my nightmares were over. Dammit Jade! Why in remnant did you do that!? Now that is over, today is one of our team fights!

Y/N: Now that is over, today is one of our team fights!

Ace appeared in front of me.

Ace: Yep! I can't wait to use my new body!

Yupia entered in our dorm with a smirk while looking at me.

Yupia: Now do you want more?

Y/N: No!

Yupia: Now that is done, we need to prepare ourselves for our team fight.

Ace: *groan* Do we have too?

Y/N: Yep, to make sure our victory is guaranteed. By the way, I need to go to the training arena to test my suit.

They just simply nodded at me as I prepared Mercy and Death with my suit as I came to the training arena.

Y/N: Time for some test.

I activated mercy as it scanned my eyes.

(Your new eyes)

Announcer: Beginning simulation.

(Play the video and stop at 1:01. This animation is owned by Resh anims!)

No one POV

Unknown to Y/N, team RWBY and JNPR were watching his training simulation.

Ruby has stars on her eyes, Weiss is just in awe, Blake and Yang were smiling at their honey's training, Jaune was struck in awesomeness, Nora is smiling like crazy, Pyrrha is smiling and impressed on Y/N's skills and his upgrades, and Ren just nodded.

Ruby: THAT IS SO AMAZING Y/N!

Y/N looks at the source of the voice and he saw team RWBY and JNPR as both teams looked at his neon (E/C).

Y/N: Oh hey everyone!

Suddenly, Ruby dashed to Y/N by her semblance as she tackled Y/N.

Ruby: YOU WERE SO AWESOME RIGHT THERE Y/N!

Y/N: *pats Ruby's head* Yeah I'm awesome.

The others went to Y/N and they examined his veins on his side.

Pyrrha: Y/N, what's on your side of your eyes?

Y/N: The sign of my upgrades Pyrrha. When I finally mastered overdrive for the 1st time, this was shown up on the side of my eyes.