Chapter 1: Path to recovery and the new recruit

No one POV

*5 months later*

It's been 5 months since the attack on beacon and the awakening of Y/N's chosen one powers. The whole remnant saw the awakening and the attack on beacon. Some were traumatized and some were alerted on the attack.

The 4 kingdoms told the council what happened on that event. After they told what happened, the council is now aware of the maidens, the chosen one and the Grimm queen.

If Y/N didn't activated his inner power, he would be in ashes right now as we speak. If the nemesis clan wasn't there, many people would have died. Some people were blaming Ironwood for turning there weapons against them.

The recovery was a very long time, but still it was possible. The Grimm was exterminated thanks to Y/N, the virus was halted. Communications were working again thanks to the efforts of the nemesis clan and Atlas' help. Atlas, Vacuo and Mistral send aide after the attack.

Now they are all united against a common foe.

The white fang retreated and the acts of releasing Grimm on the city is revealed, the faunuses all over the world were disgusted on what they did.

Meanwhile to the others, They were recovering after the attack.

Team RWBY is staying on Patch, Team JNPR is helping rebuilding Vale, Team Sapphire is currently training and making new technology for future use.

Thanks to Blake Belladonna's efforts, she communicated to Menagerie on what happened. Her father, Ghira Belladonna, He told to everyone that he will respond with aide to the others.

Y/N on the other hand, he was training with his family. He was training to fully utilize his newfound powers with his father, Emilia is upgrading his tech on a another level, while Leo and Incursio is training him on endurance and hand to hand combat.

His master Alfa is training as well. He made an oath to himself that he will not let this tragedy ever happen again. Jeanne is started to perfectly use her fall maiden powers. Ace is currently upgrading his bodies and he's safeguarding the city of Vale.

Back to Y/N, one question that was stuck on his mind until now...

The f*ck is Ozpin thinking?

That is the question that burned on his mind over these months. Is Ozpin using them as tools, not a student? Why Ozpin choose Pyrrha as the next candidate of the fall maiden? Are they weapons pointing to each other?

When the time has come, he will talk to Ozpin about this to answer the questions. Don't ever forget that he's still angry on Ozpin's choice of the next fall maiden. He knows that Ozpin dragged his loved ones into a war, a war that they should never been with.

Thanks to everyone's efforts, Vale has been rebuilt in 4 months. If it wasn't for Y/N activated his powers, the damage would be much bigger right now.

In a nutshell, everyone is alive because of Y/N.

The time has come to Y/N talks to Ozpin. He went to the headmaster's office to talk about this. Right now.

Ozpin: Ah, Mr L/N, how may I help you?

Y/N took a seat as he gaze to Ozpin.

Y/N: Let's talk professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: About what?

Y/N: About YOUR STUDENTS.

He said that with a hint of venomous voice as Ozpin put's his coffee mug on his desk.