TCO Spin off Story: The white devil (Canon)

No one POV

Remnant is filled with mysterious and great myths, ranging from the history of wars, killing rare kinds of Grimm, the maidens, and how it all began...

However, one myth, is actually real. This myth strikes fear to the bad people of Remnant. He will come to you... With a blade emitting with blue electricity.

Some people say he's not human, and some say that he's a machine. But he's both of those. His sword.. Is a tool of justice.

This myth is the White devil...

No one knows his true identity. Your lucky enough if he leave you alive. Little did they know, Y/N's childhood friend, Yupia, encountered the white devil, back at Atlas, when she was 8 years old.

*In beacon academy*

Yupia is seen sitting on her bed, remembering how she got out in Atlas. She still remembers the memories of being experimented and replacing her body with robotic parts. Those memories still hunts her.

Her memories were interrupted when Y/N enters the room and looks at her with concern look.

Y/N: Hey Yupia, are you all right? You've been quite for a while.

Yupia shakes her head as she looks to Y/N.

Yupia: I'm fine. I... I've been thinking about this Desperado you've mention.

Y/N sits besides her on the bed as he listens.

Y/N: What about it?

Yupia: Well, you told us that they are cyborgs right? *Y/N nods* Did I even told you how I got out from Atlas?

Y/N silently growled when she mentioned Atlas. He knows that she have been experimented with robotic parts. Y/N nods with anger in his eyes.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm glad that you got out from those scums. What about it?

Yupia: I didn't told you how I got out right?

Y/N: Now you mention it... Yeah. How did you get out?

Yupia: Well... "Someone" Helped me get out, with the children as lab rats as well.

Y/N got interested.

Y/N: That's good to hear. Who helped you out?

Yupia: Have you ever heard the story of the white devil?

Y/N shook his head as Yupia sighs.

Yupia: Looks like I have to summarize it. So better listen honey.

Y/N turns to her and starts to listen.

Y/N: I'm ready darling.

Yupia nodded as she clears her throat and starts.

Yupia: Back at Atlas. The complex I'm in is heavily guarded. Filled with Atlas specialists and soldiers, covering their dirty plans, wanted to turn children into killing machines...

*Flash back 8 years ago*