Chapter 5: Time to work/Vision or dream?

No one POV

As Y/N finished torturing Ironwood, he quickly explained it to others why he did that to Ironwood. He explained he did that because Ironwood turned Yupia into a android back at Atlas. After he explains, he look at team RWBY and JNPR with angry faces.

Yang: You did the right thing Y/N.

Alfa: Always remind me of not pissing my student.

Blake: I hate Atlas more.

Weiss: Now I know that the General and my father are both heartless monsters.

Ruby: You did great Y/N.

Jaune: He deserved that torture.

Nora: I love how you break his legs!

Pyrrha: You didn't go hard on him aren't you?

Ren: And brutal?

Y/N: Thanks guys and for your answer Pyrrha and Ren, I didn't go hard on him, I just broke his spine, legs, ribs, arms, and some parts of his skull and he will be confined in the hospital for 3 to 4 months.

Nora: Once I saw him again, I will break his legs again.

Yang: I will pummel him again once I saw him.

Ruby: I will cut his head with my scythe.

Weiss: He deserved to be frozen in ice.

Y/N: Calm down now girls and let's head back now.

Alfa: By the way, how does he looks like when he got confined in the hospital?

Y/N remembers how he looks like when he got confined in the hospital and he smiled.

(This is what Ironwood looks like after the fight)

Y/N: He looks s#it master Alfa.

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N punching Ironwood in the face while Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha and Yupia are cheering Y/N in their cheerleader outfits*

Right now, Y/N is currently waiting for Weiss because of their plan tonight. Weiss came out in Port's classroom.

Weiss: Everything ready Y/N?

Y/N: Yep. Time to work.

Right now, team RWBY with their new outfits were talking about their plan today. As they were planning, they heard their door knocking.

Ruby: I go get it.

Ruby proceeds to the door and opens it. She saw Y/N's new outfit for their plan with Yupia.