Chapter 3: Homecoming with a food fight!

Author: Oh I forgot, your jacket has also a logo of the Nemesis clan. On the story! Enjoy!

Y/N POV

Y/N: Finally, I'm home!

I finally made it. I'm home now. Man, I miss this place so much after a month of hellish training and as a co leader of the Nemesis clan. As I landed on some small space, I walked out and some people notices me because of my neon eyes and of course, my Umbrella.

Girl 1: It's the Umbrella!

Girl 2: He has returned!

I just chuckled as the people notices me.

Girl 3: Oh my Mounty Oum he's amazing!

Boy 1: I'm glad you're back sir!

Boy 2: it's amazing what you did there!

Girl 4: Can you sign my poster!?

Well, I'm already expecting this coming.

Y/N: *smiles* Of course.

I gave the fan girl a smile. Her face turned bright red and her hands shook as she handed me one of my posters. It had me in my suit with my mercy and death on my back, and it also said "Umbrella, protector of Vale"  I quickly signed the poster and returned it to the girl.

Y/N: There you go! Unfortunately, I must go now. See all of you later!

I waved goodbye to the crowd and they waved me back. Gotta go back to Beacon.

Y/N: Girls, Here I come!

*Small time skip brought to you by Chibi Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha, Yupia and Jade giving a death glare to Chibi Y/N while talking to the other girls*

No one POV

Y/N made it back to beacon. As he was going to beacon, he was signing posters and the people congratulates Y/N for protecting them. He heads first to the cafeteria because he's hungry. As he opened the door of the cafeteria, he was surprised that team RWBY, JNPR and Sapphire were at the cafeteria.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?