Chapter 6: Before the Umbrella.

No one POV

After the fight, Y/N head to the cafeteria and grabbed his food and then head back to his dorm. On the other hand, Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha and Yupia are filled with questions about who Y/N is and where did his weapons came from. Y/N is talking to Ace for some answers to the possible questions by them.

Y/N POV

After I ate my (F/F) and apples, I talked to Ace and ask for help.

Ace: Sup dude! How can I help you bro?

Y/N: I need HELP!!!! What could I possibly tell them about myself and my weapons!?

Ace: Ah, girl problems I see. You could do what only some guys do?

Y/N: What?

Ace: Be honest.

Then Ace gives me this look, I hate it.

Y/N: Hmph! What is this "honest" word you are saying?

Ace: *sighs* Look brother, lying won't get you out in a sticky situation. Just tell them the truth brother. You've already told Weiss about your childhood. You could tell them the whole story before you meet Alfa, or meeting Alfa. *winks**winks*

Y/N: I'm disturbed by you're winking dude.

Ace: Head's up dude! They are here!

I look back and then I was met 7 pairs of eyes staring at me. Well, each pair shines their perspective colors. Ruby's silver eyes is like a mirror that would reflect my soul, Weiss's light blue eyes like I'm drowning on how beautiful it is, Blake's amber eyes is like a flower, Yang's lilac eyes is like I'm in a garden of lilac flowers, Nora's turquoise eyes is like I'm swimming on the ocean, Pyrrha's emerald eyes is like I'm in a island of emeralds, and Yupia's purple eyes is like I'm looking at the stars that pierces my soul. Oh so many beautiful girls staring at me...

Y/N: *whisper* So beautiful...

RWBYNPY: Did you say something?

Crap! I spilled it out!

Y/N: No-Nothing. Anyway, what's with the staring?

Yupia: Um... Because we- we- we-

Weiss: We have some questions for you Y/N.

Yang: Straight to the point huh, Weiss.

Weiss: I don't like beating around the bush.

Ruby: Now Y/N, can you answer our questions honestly?

Y/N: Um. Sure. I'll try too.

Ace: *thoughts* Good luck ladies man!

Y/N: *thoughts* Shut the hell up!

Pyrrha: What is that weapon you've used against me?

Y/N: Well actually, it was a gift to my master getting in to beacon. It's a jet engine katana. My master trained me how to fight with different kinds of weapons, helped create a better weapon, helped me create Ace and raised me like a son.