Chapter 2: Raiding the base!

Y/N POV

Now I'm preparing the weapons and ammo I need before the nemesis clan raids our new enemies' base. We believe that they have a lot of information about Salem's inner circle and we are going to take the chance to get all of the information.

I put ammo shells for my Mercy and Death as Ace came to me with his new war body. It's similar to his other body, he can use his artificial semblance to amplify his bodies' attacks.

 It's similar to his other body, he can use his artificial semblance to amplify his bodies' attacks

( A little bit taller than the others)

Ace: *robotic voice* You're good?

Y/N: Yeah, how about you?

Ace: *robotic voice* The rest of the nemesis clan are ready in a minute now.

Y/N: Better ready your semblance because you're the trump card on this operation.

Ace: *robotic voice* I will. Does your girls know about this?

Y/N: No. Because it's better not knowing it or else they also going to join on this one.

Ace: *robotic voice* Well good luck on that when they found it out.

Y/N: They better not to.

I stood up as I put mercy and death on my back and we are heading to our bullhead and wait for the others.

I was walking in the courtyards of beacon as the stars filled the skies. Man, we are only preparing for the Vytal festival, but now we are preparing on this war against Salem. It took me a little time to made it on our designated bullhead with a nemesis clan logo on it and gatling guns on it's side.

I saw the rest of the nemesis clan members waiting for me as they looked at me.

Cree: Took you long enough.

Benjamin: We have a new member coming with us as well.

He pointed at the man sitting on the bullhead. He has violet eyes and has a lot of weapons on his disposal. I can see that he has a suit like mine for flying. He noticed me as he came towards me.

???: So you must be the co leader of the clan and the son of the chosen one. Please call me Gab.

Author: Gab is an OC by XxGamingBoy55xX

Y/N: Y/N L/N, but please call me Umbrella.

Gab: Got it Umbrella.

Jade: Everyone ready?

Gyro: All weapons and forces are good to go.

Penge: Ready for action sir.

Y/N: All right, let's roll out!

Then I entered on our bullhead as our ground and air forces are moving out to our targeted base. I cannot let my loved one get killed by the Grimm queen.