Chapter 6: Something isn't right

Author: Winner of the OC are:

@AzaziahBrooks

His OC:

Name: Remington Flemington

Codename: The forgotten.

Looks: Wears a Ursa mask along with a standard atlas uniform.

Weapon: A Katana that turns into a bow and fires plasma arrows.

Semblance: Plasma blood. This allows him to use his own blood to make plasma arrows or other things. He will get dizzy if used too much.

Aura color: Crimson.

Personality: Keeps to himself, barely speaks but will protect faunus from discrimination.

Bio: Works as a special agent from the nemesis clan.

Author: Sorry if I didn't add your OC's. I'm going to make my own OC's next time. I'm changing a lot on this stories, including the RWBY story itself. On the story!

Y/N POV

I was walking in the side of the cafeteria as amber leaves were falling on my side. I had a cotton candy on my hand for Pyrrha. To my surprise, I saw Pyrrha sitting on the ground and looking on the ground. I walked to her.

No one POV

Y/N: Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha looks at the source of the direction and he saw Y/N in his outfit.

Y/N: It's no green goop, but I think it still might do some good. *gives the cotton candy to Pyrrha*

Pyrrha: Um... Right. *accepts the cotton candy* Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N smiled at this moment, but he knows that something's off. As he was going to sit with her, he saw Cree and Benjamin walking by and saw the situation.

Cree: Well Benjamin! Let's head back to get some drinks!

Benjamin: Aye lad!

Y/N sits near Pyrrha.

Y/N: You know Pyrrha, you were the first person to actually cared about me. You didn't care if I'm a vigilante of Vale. My father always said that I guide people on the right path. Am I doing it right?

Pyrrha: I'm sure... They didn't mean-

Before Pyrrha finished her sentence, Y/N holds Pyrrha's hands and she gasped.

Y/N: *smiles* I guess I'm trying to say that... You've been always there for me. Whether I like it or not, or even I don't deserve it. I can tell that there's something on your mind, so... I don't know. How can I help you my queen?

Pyrrha lays on Y/N's shoulder, leaving Y/N shocked a little bit and she said:

Pyrrha: Your already doing it.