Thank you for 80K reads special and fun facts!

It supposed to be 82K reads special but it's okay. Oh well. Thank you for reading this book! Man how far this book come. From handful of reads to 80K reads! Here some fun facts about this book:

1. Y/N is supposed to be on Salem's side but I preferred that Y/N will be joining on Ozpin's side.

2. Y/N created hundreds of advanced weapons on his side but he only chooses handful of them because he can't use it all of them in a time.

3. Ace is made from Y/N's intelligence and he made him an advance version of Y/N.

4. This book is RWBY X Male reader X RHG story with some changes.

5. The death itself is afraid of Y/N. That's why Y/N survived the fight against Cinder.

6. Y/N possess extreme amount of luck on his side.

7. This book is inspired by the Unseen Blade by Dranged. He's a awesome writer. You should check his books out! Because of his book, I was inspired to create this book.

8. Y/N has 300 IQ. He reprogrammed Ace with a detergent and toothpicks and it took him to reprogrammed Ace withing minutes.

9. The reader is based from Umbrella from RHG. I did some major changes and I gave the reader a huge amount of buff.

10. Yupia's age in this story is 16, Ace is 8 years old, Alfa is 32, Kai is 34, and Emilia is 30.

11. Y/N defeated 9 thugs in the age of 9 with a metal spoon.

12. Y/N's Mercy and Death weapon is supposed to be named: Angela and Gabriel but I preferred Mercy and Death.

13. Y/N is afraid to fan girls.

14. Y/N's alias is not only the umbrella, he also known as the judge, the iron hunter and Grimm slayer.

15. Y/N is so strong that he thought Grimm is a pet.

16. Most of the fighting scenes in this book is inspired from Dragon Ball series and Gundam 00 series.

17. The fighting music in this stories is from Dragon ball franchise. All rights to the owner!

18. Y/N refused to give his technology to Atlas because he can sense corruption on the government and he does not trust Ironwood.

19. Y/N has huge amount of aura, huge amount than Ozpin.

20. Y/N's suit is made from nanobot and radiation cores, making the suit fly much faster.