Chapter 40 -What About Zella?

Chapter 40

Zayn's Point of View

"Can we please get Starbucks? My taste buds are craving coffee!" Louis begged as we were walking around New York City.

"I swear Louis, you can't go two days without coffee," Harry shook his head.

"I so could!" Louis argued.

"Then do it. Starting now." Harry dared him.

"I would but I really don't want to. Maybe another time."

"I told you you couldn't!" Harry shouted at him.

Louis ignored him, "Look! There's one right there! Let's go, lads!" Louis started running to his heaven.

The rest of us laughed at his excitement and followed him. We walked into the warm coffee shop and heads immediately turned to us. Some gasped in shock. Some waved as we walked past them. We politely smiled at the starstruck people. We walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. We sat at a table as we waited.

"So Zayn, you and Stella seem to be getting pretty serious," Liam said.

I nodded, "Yeah, things are going really well with her. I'm in love with her to be honest," I smiled as the words came out of my mouth. Just thinking of her made me happy. I loved thinking of her whimsical laugh;the way she threw her head back when she couldn't stop. Or the way she looked in the morning with her sleepy eyes. The way she just loves to touch me whenever she gets the chance to. Or the way her eyes sparkle as we walk around London at night. It was all just so...magical.

"Ohh, little Zaynie is in love," Niall said as if he was talking to a puppy.

I chuckled and punched his arm lightly.

"No need to get violent Zayn!" Niall scolded me.

I put my hands up in surrender while he laughed.

Our names got called one by one as our drinks were ready. We decided to stay for a little bit longer since we didn't have to be at the venue for another three hours. We all sipped on our caffeinated drinks as we talked about the tour and all our plans. As we were talking, four girls came walking in. The one ahead of all them had dark, red-ish hair with tan skin. The one following behind looked a lot like the girl ahead of her except her hair was a dark brown and a little bit fuller body. The third girl also dark skinned and very curly black hair. I only caught a glance of the last girl. She was hiding behind the others. I could tell she was nothing like the other three though. Her skin was definitely paler, a pink pale and her pixie blonde hair stood out amongst the dark haired girls. She was almost like the fish out of water among the four of them. I brought my attention back to the boys' and I conversation. We were debating wether a tiger or a polar bear would win in a fight.

"So who would win in a cage match, bear or tiger?" Liam asked us.

"Bear," Harry said almost immediately.

"What? No, a tiger!" Niall disagreed with Harry.

"Dude, a bear can take a tiger so easily! It weighs so much more!" Harry argued.

Louis and I stayed out since Niall and Harry made it clear this was their argument. Liam listened intently as each gave the reasons why they thought they were right.

"A tiger is so fast it could just run around and attack it!" Niall made gestures with his hand to represent the tiger.

"But it wouldn't attack it directly!" Harry shouted.

"Fine, the tiger can jump from a tree and attack it!"

"Eh! No trees. It's a cage match."

Niall sat back in his chair as he thought of something else to defend his answer, "What kind a bear are we talking about here?"