Chapter 12 - Go Get Pretty, Mama's Boy

Chapter 12

The boys all came back to Harry and Louis's flat around noon to hang out.

We were leaving today to do the shows. The boys said this wasn't really a tour. It was just go to a couple countries for shows and then come back home. Next year was their major tour.

I decided to take a quick shower. When I was done I let my hair air dry and just threw on jeans and a hoodie. Louis made us lunch before we left.

We didn't travel in a tour bus since all shows were in different countries. The first show was in Sydney, Australia.

We drove to the airport with little time to get through security. Thankfully, we made onto the plane in time. This time I was seated next to Zayn in our two seat isle. Everyone else was scattered around.

"So are you excited to start your job officially?" Zayn asked, grinning.

"Yeah, I'm really excited. I honestly just can't believe this. I mean I'm traveling the world with one of the world's most famous boy bands ever!" I replied. I was ecstatic. I was trying so hard to forget last night.

Zayn chuckled, "Well, the boys and I are very lucky to have you girls with us."

My heart skipped a beat. He thought he was the lucky one to have an ordinary, Chicago girl travel with them. Yeah right.

My phone buzzed with a text from Harry.

Are you doing alright?

I loved how considerate he was. It made me feel all warm and good inside.

I replied with,

I'm fine for right now. I need to talk to my mom though.

He replied not even a minute later

Don't delay that. It will be better to get over with it.

I knew he was right. As much as I wanted the put it off, it wouldn't help me get through this. I was going to call my mother as soon as we got to the hotel.

Zayn ended falling asleep an hour into the flight. His head rested on my shoulder. I rested my head on his because I was becoming tired too. I dozed off for a little bit but woke up when the pilot began talking about the weather.

Zayn eventually woke up except we didn't say much to each other. We still had a couple of hours to go on this flight.

"Hey, I got an idea." Zayn's eyes lit up.

"Oh, what is that?" I grinned.

"Let's play 20 questions." He smirked.

I laughed, "Alright, let's do it."

We played it safe by asking just ordinary questions like, 'What's your favorite color' or "What's your favorite food'. I'm pretty sure we asked more than 20 questions, too.

We got bored of the game and we decided to play some movies. Zayn fell asleep during the third movie. I surprisingly managed to stay awake.

The plane had finally landed and Zayn was still fast asleep with his head on my shoulder.

"Zayn, we're here," I said into his ear.

He opened one eye and groaned.

I giggled, "Come sleepy butt." I nudged him again.

He opened both eyes this time and sat up. He yawed and stretched his arms, flexing his amazing muscles. I had to force myself not to stare.

"Did I sleep for the rest of the flight?" He asked as he scratched his head. His morning voice made my throat go dry.