Chapter 15 - Honeymoon Phase

Chapter 15

Stella's Point Of View

Zayn woke me up in the morning by kissing me all over my face. I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss where I really wanted him to kiss me.

We parted lips and he said in a low, quiet voice, "Morning babe."

I smiled, "Morning."

"We're all going downstairs for breakfast." He informed me.

"Alright, I'll be down there in a little bit." I replied as I jumped out of bed.

"I'll wait for you." He said as he sat back in a chair.

I quickly got ready and Zayn and I headed downstairs. We held hands up until we go to the lobby. No one knew about us yet and we wanted to keep it that way. Although, that was rather difficult. You know that stage when you first start a relationship, the 'Honeymoon Phase'. Yeah, well Zayn were right in that phase. We really couldn't keep our hands off each other. We just wanted to kiss and hug and touch and kiss and hold hands and kiss. It was great but we didn't have many chances to do it

As we were getting breakfast, Zayn would occasionally sneak little kisses on the check or he would "accidentally" rub his hand against my leg. I didn't know it would be this hard to keep out hands off each other. All I wanted to do was cuddle with him.

"So where we headed now boys?" Emily asked as she dropped down onto her seat, with waffles on her plate.

"We are headed to Zealand. Our flight leaves at," Harry checked his phone, "4:00. But before we go us boys have a quick meeting with management over Skype."

"Sounds fun," Emily replied sarcastically.

"Very," Harry replied.

Emily giggled and Harry leaned in to give her a little kiss.

I was surprised by the little kiss. All the boys acted as if nothing happened.

I stared at Emily in shock as she pulled away. She looked at me confused and then her eyes bugged out of her head.

"Em, can I talk to you?" I said through my teeth.

She shook her head no but up and pulled her into the lobby.

"What the hell was that!?" I shouted.

"Shhh," Emily shushed me.

"No, I will not shhh! Why did you and Harry just openly kiss."

"We decided to go public." She shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I was a little hurt she didn't tell me, her best friend.

"Because I know..." She paused

"Know what?"

"I know you like Zayn." She blurted out.

"How d-"

"Harry told me." She answered before I could finish.

"That curly haired mofo," I thought to myself.

"And I didn't want to flaunt my new relationship to you cause I know how much you like him. I'm sorry I just wanted to wait a while." She spoke softly.

"Em, it's totally fine. I wouldn't have mind. I would have been excited for you, I AM excited for you." I grinned.

"Alright, good. Anyway, I know you like Zayn but if you plan on telling him wait a while because the news of Harry and I is probably coming out soon and I think adding you and Zayn to that would be a mess."