Chapter 36 - Five Minutes Till Midnight

Chapter 36

"Zayn do you even know where you're going?" I asked as Zayn held tightly onto my hand, pulling us through crowds of people.

Zayn was trying to navigate us through Central London, right by Big Ben. We were meeting up with everyone to celebrate New Year's.

"Yes, Harry just isn't clear with his texts." Zayn replied.

I laughed, "Yeah he isn't clear with his tweets either."

"Got that right," Zayn huffed out.

We walked for a little longer until I finally spotted a head full of gorgeous curls. Danielle.

"I found them!" I shouted and pulled at Zayn's hand.

"Wha-?" He looked around to find them but I dragged him with me before he could.

"Hey you guys!" I said happily once we reached them.

They all greeted us with hello's and hugs.

"I haven't seen you guys in a while." I said to Eleanor and Danielle who were looking as beautiful as ever.

"I know it's been too long!" Eleanor said back.

"We have to go for coffee or something to catch up." I suggested.

The girls nodded their heads in agreement.

Emily peaked her head between Danielle and I, "I hope you guys aren't making plans without me."

I dramatically gasped, "I would never."

The three of them giggled and we went on talking. I looked down at my phone to check the time. 11:00

"Hey guys, only one more hour till the New Year!" I waved my phone at them.

"Woohoo!" They all shouted and stuck their fists in the air.

We stayed in the same spot for another half hour talking and making jokes. I had the urge to pee so I told everyone I'd be back and ventured off to find a bathroom. I finally found a little restaurant with a bathroom and walked into the heated building. I walked to the back corner where the bathroom was and quickly went. As I walked out I pulled some hand sanitizer out of my purse and lathered it on. I walked to the door and as I was reaching for the door handle my hand smacked into someone else's.

"Oh sorry!" We both shouted.

I looked up to the man beside me. His dirty blonde hair was messy and sticking up. He was looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. He was an attractive guy but definitely not as attractive as Zayn.

"Uh, uh, sorry about that." His adorable British accent stuttering.

I shook my head, "No it's fine. You can go." I gestured at the door.

"No," He rejected, "You may go," He reached for the door and pulled it open, smiling.

I chuckled, "Thank you," I said and walked out.

The man followed behind. I began making my way back towards my group till he called out to me.

"Wait, what's your name?" He stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I looked over my shoulder then walked back to him, "I'm Stella." I smiled sweetly at him.

He smiled back, "That's a wonderful name. I'm Alex," Alex stuck out his hand and I gladly accepted.

"Well, Alex it's nice to meet you."

"You too. So are here with some friends?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah they're somewhere back there," I pointed my thumb over my shoulder, "It's actually my first New Year's here."